Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default P&J Coins,BroaheadsvillePa.

Paul the owner was arrested for to say the least but unscrupuable compliance withot liceneses and will more than likley boil over to transaction and the lack there of as stated by detectives this morning.Another person of highly questionable character within will most likly be thouroughly investigated also.Wheres American Sports when you need him,reputable and a good gunsmith.

Default Re: P&J Coins,BroaheadsvillePa.

.... What?

This sounds interesting but could you please retype it on a computer and use some semblance of sentence/paragraph structure? I'm not trying to snipe you here but your post is extremely difficult to read and understand.

What I can gather is that Paul, the owner of this coin shop, was arrested because he apparently didn't have his licenses in order. Something about that spilling over into maybe buying/selling without a license and that another person in the store is being investigated. I have no idea about the context of the American Sports comment...

Smile Re: P&J Coins,BroaheadsvillePa.

Sorry about spell and run ons,Trouble with keyboard,Any way,Today in the Pocono Record states about charges and arrest made,better to just bring up the article.American Sports comment was just that,Rich is a reliable business man and very good Gunsmith,no implications were meant other than compliments about him,And yes this is a better keyboard,sorry for the way the first post was made.