Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Create a Gun Free Zone Video

Gun free zones really do work!

Watch this video and learn how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8
    Last edited by doug; February 29th, 2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: changed url tags to youtube tags
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: reate a Gun Free Zone

LOL, erep to you, sir.

Proud member of:

(Warren County)

thats some funny stuff right there
    Zone1
    My Glock does 1d6+3 dmg, but my 18 dex makes up for that...

Unreal that people think these actually work.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
    Unreal that people think these actually work.
    Just look at one of the comments below the video.

Quote Originally Posted by animateddream
    If all concealable and assault weapons are banned and thus no longer available for purchase in the US, then there will soon be no concealable or assault weapons for criminals to possess. Gun free zones are just a way to authorize police to take measures to detect and prevent guns from entering particularly vulnerable areas like schools or airports. Obviously without metal detectors and proper surveilance the concept doesn't do anything, it doesn't take a satirical video to point this out.
    I'd log in there and post a suitable counter but I doubt the message would get through. I'm sure a ban on all weapons will soon eliminate all the ones currently out there right?

It seems some people in the country still have access to the really good drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteJack View Post
    Just look at one of the comments below the video.

I'd log in there and post a suitable counter but I doubt the message would get through. I'm sure a ban on all weapons will soon eliminate all the ones currently out there right?

It seems some people in the country still have access to the really good drugs.
    My point is sure, when you ban guns as completely, gun crimes go down, but other crimes (read knife crimes) sky rocket. Criminals don't cease being criminals because the guns are gone. Look at the amount of knife crimes in the UK...or, an even better example, look at the jails and prisons. How many murders and stabbings happen in jail? No guns in there, but people still get killed, beaten, and stabbed in prison. Crime only stops on the streets when you remove the criminals.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Create a Gun Free Zone Video

The only crimes a complete gun ban might reduce is the number of cases where someone with no priors buys a new gun and uses it illegally. A ban will do nothing against the millions of unregistered firearms already out there. Nor will criminals be keen on turning in their weapons should such a ban occur. It would do nothing except create a huge new blackmarket in this country.

Default Re: Create a Gun Free Zone Video

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteJack View Post
    The only crimes a complete gun ban might reduce is the number of cases where someone with no priors buys a new gun and uses it illegally. A ban will do nothing against the millions of unregistered firearms already out there. Nor will criminals be keen on turning in their weapons should such a ban occur. It would do nothing except create a huge new blackmarket in this country.
    Eventually, the gun supply will start to dry up and the small time gangbanger isn't going to get guns. Sure, larger gangs with resources, maybe...but there are numerous guns that are tossed to get rid of them by criminals on a regular basis. Since their so easily replaced right now, not a big deal to them. Either they're going to hang onto them or their still going to ditch them. Look at the UK...gun crimes have gone down, but overall crime has risen.

I'm not going to argue on speculation of what would happen in a complete gun ban or how long it would take before we see a significant reduction of the number of guns on the streets in hands of criminals, but the data shows that gun crimes do go down once bans are in effect but at the same time, over all violent crime stats go up...and that's the key number.