Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Annville (close to Hershey), Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)

Default Force Gun Shop in Palmyra

Thought I would put out a word on Force in Palmyra. It is a relatively new shop in the area, located in downtown Palmyra.

Kirk has great prices on transfer fees. I've transferred person-to-person there and it is $20. Compared to other shops in the area that is a great price. He is quick about it, too; you don't have to wait around for a long time. Not sure what he charges to have something shipped to him but I'm guessing it is a nice price.

If you have to ship a handgun to another FFL I also recommend Force. I dropped one off to him today.

His prices on new hand guns are nice. I'm basing this off of the one I bought there soon after he opened. New S&W Shield was $392.

Lastly, Kirk seems like the ideal kind of gun shop owner. He is knowledgeable but does not talk down to people. He seems interested in satisfying your needs as a customer and not in telling you whatever he thinks will get you to buy something.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Force Gun Shop in Palmyra

Quote Originally Posted by XRingHunter View Post
    Thought I would put out a word on Force in Palmyra. It is a relatively new shop in the area, located in downtown Palmyra.

Kirk has great prices on transfer fees. I've transferred person-to-person there and it is $20. Compared to other shops in the area that is a great price. He is quick about it, too; you don't have to wait around for a long time. Not sure what he charges to have something shipped to him but I'm guessing it is a nice price.

If you have to ship a handgun to another FFL I also recommend Force. I dropped one off to him today.

His prices on new hand guns are nice. I'm basing this off of the one I bought there soon after he opened. New S&W Shield was $392.

Lastly, Kirk seems like the ideal kind of gun shop owner. He is knowledgeable but does not talk down to people. He seems interested in satisfying your needs as a customer and not in telling you whatever he thinks will get you to buy something.
    I've bought odds & ends from him at gun shows in the past and I've been there when he was making transactions with others. I make it a point to stop at his table and chat if he isn't busy when I pass by.
    I have to agree with you, he is a good conservationist in the respect that he is very knowledgeable and doesn't use that knowledge to try to appear superior to his customers. He doesn't sell with BS or empty words, he sells on truth and does it in a cheerful, pleasant manner. I haven't been to his shop yet but I'll get around to it one of these days.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lebanon County)

Mauser,
    You described Kirk better than I did, and I appreciate that. THanks for posting.

Kirk just called. He shipped a handgun for me and did not charge me until he shipped it, then gave me an exact total: $20.80 w/ insurance. Now that's customer service!

(Lebanon County)

I just want to revive this thread and say that force gun shop is a great place. I've transferred multiple guns through him he received and did the transfer for a gun I bought off gunbroker even though he had trouble with doing that for some one else. Very knowledgable answered every question I've had very polite. I'd recommend going here to anyone in the area or stopping through. For being a smaller shop I would say it rivals bigger stores in certain aspects.

(Centre County)

I've purchased a number of Suppressors from Kirk in the past few years (pre store) and I've been down and purchased a lower from him earlier this year, also waiting for the custom run of lowers from his shop. Defiantly the kind of shop that we need around, he helped me get into the NFA game when I had very little knowledge and for that I am very appreciative.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Lebanon County)

just a heads up for everyone. If you go to the facebook page FORCE GUN SHOP, Like the page, and post your name on the wall, I will have a drawing at the 400 mark for prizes to include a LCP, Huntertown can and more..

(Lebanon County)

Kirk,
    I love the profile picture!

(Lebanon County)

My Pimp hand is strong hommie

(Dauphin County)

Bumping an old thread to see if Force Gun Shop is still in business. Anyone know?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Lebanon County)

Nope. They closed a few years ago. Good place too.

The other shop in the area, Horseshoe Pike Gun Shop, closed About 18 months ago. Not long after they suffered a break in at the new location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast