Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default Antlerless Application problem

Hello all, I hope someone can help me quickly. I have gotten my money order and filled out the envelope and the card application, but going through the check list on the back of the envelope I run into #5. which says "have I signed both applications? and check?

What exactly does, "and check?" mean? I signed the yellow card application. Although, I cannot find any slot for a signature on the envelope Application. any tips?

I messed one more thing up too. there are 19500 antlerless tage left in the 1B WMU so I hope i get one. I only filled out my first choice first slot because I wrote Erie County Treasurer on the Money order before I read not to do that because you might not get one in your wmu. I live right in the middle of 1B. If I dont get one here, I guess I don't need one.

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Antlerless Application problem

Quote Originally Posted by 10XArcher View Post
    Hello all, I hope someone can help me quickly. I have gotten my money order and filled out the envelope and the card application, but going through the check list on the back of the envelope I run into #5. which says "have I signed both applications? and check?

What exactly does, "and check?" mean? I signed the yellow card application. Although, I cannot find any slot for a signature on the envelope Application. any tips?

I messed one more thing up too. there are 19500 antlerless tage left in the 1B WMU so I hope i get one. I only filled out my first choice first slot because I wrote Erie County Treasurer on the Money order before I read not to do that because you might not get one in your wmu. I live right in the middle of 1B. If I dont get one here, I guess I don't need one.
    If you are sending a check it must be sign. Some money orders need signed also.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Pretty straight forward.
    Sign your check or MO, if required.

BTW if you can send a check, just send a check.
    I sent MO's many years ago thinking they would process quicker, but they don't.

At least a check is easy to follow.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Somerset County)

You shouldn't have any problem getting one. Typically, the only unit that sells out during the first round of resident is 2G. Most units will have at least a few left after the nonresidents get theirs.

Don't delay, but you should be OK.

Dale