Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Lebanon Gun Show

I discovered at the Harrisburg Show that there will be a show at the Lebanon Fair Ground on Jan 27-28, 2007. This show is just out my back door and I would like to see it return to the quality of a few years ago.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Lebanon Gun Show

I was talking to a vendor at Leesport, and she said the brother of the man who ran Davis Promotions is putting on this show. A few vendors are rallying behind him to help drum up business. I hope it works out. I'd like to see vendors in both big rooms again.

(Lebanon County)

Took my wife to one there a few years back... Went to one advertied earlier this year, but there wasn't any show. I hope this one comes off. I really like not having to pay for parking. I hope to be in the market for 1911 mags by then. :0

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs down Re: Lebanon Gun Show

I went to a few shows there 3 and 4 years ago...and they were quite good. I went to a show there about a year and a half ago (the last one, maybe?) and it SUCKED!!!!! It would not have been worth even a DOLLAR to get in. I'm glad it was only a 20 minute ride for me.

(Lancaster County)

I have gone to some shows at the Lebanon Expo Center. Is that the same place? It had two big rooms as you mention and only one was open last time I went. It was never very good, got worse over time and shows as I recall were run by Davis Promotions.

(Lancaster County)

The company sponsoring the show is: Commonwealth Target Company (www.comtgt.info) He is the same guy that restarted the Hamburg show in Sept. I know he has several of my staple vendors: Eagle Arms, Morton, etc. I will keep my fingers crossed for a good show.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    I have gone to some shows at the Lebanon Expo Center. Is that the same place? It had two big rooms as you mention and only one was open last time I went. It was never very good, got worse over time and shows as I recall were run by Davis Promotions.
    Yea, last time I was there it was two rooms, both open, first gun show for my wife and daughter, it wasn't bad, not great, but not bad, and yea it was a Davis run event. The one I tried going to was also a Davis event, never found out what happened to it.

(Lebanon County)

Once burned, twice shy! The last one there was a complete waste of time and $5. This time I will hang around outside for a while and listen to the comments of the folks coming out. Then I'll decide!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by N3HCP View Post
    Once burned, twice shy! The last one there was a complete waste of time and $5. This time I will hang around outside for a while and listen to the comments of the folks coming out. Then I'll decide!
    Hell. My time would be better spent just going to Shyda's, it's less than a mile away from the show. There's a better chance of finding a deal @ that place.

(Lancaster County)

I've been at several of the Lebanon shows. I remember the ones before they built the new building. Gunshows are like archeological digs. You never know what you will find. At one of the Lebanon shows the other year, my buddy found an M96 Swede Mauser. He got it for $165. Practically stole it. It is in mint condition. You won't find many M96 Swede's for that price anymore. The last show was somewhat of a disappointment, but you never know. But, hey, we go for the pork BBQ.
    I'll be there this year just to snoop around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast