Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default He's gone, is anyone still interested in OC meets?

For anyone who doesn't know, mazydazy has been banned for life; http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...u-got-see.html
    I don't see this as a reason the rest of us can't still get together every other month or so for a meet.
    Is there any interest?
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Washington County)

Default Re: He's gone, is anyone still interested in OC meets?

I'm sure he is allowed to join you in spite of his ban.
    Fortune fingers the fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
    I'm sure he is allowed to join you in spite of his ban.
    Exactly. In real life I get together on a regular basis with several posters who have been "banned for life".

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Hi Truckman, he sent me a PM from his new truckerman1911 account, and I thought it was you. That's bad form to take advantage of someone else's screen name. Now that he's got the EPD all riled up, I hope he uses more discretion on the streets than he did here.

With a 90-min drive, I won't be a regular, but I might make it up again someday. Good luck making it work!

(Erie County)

being an individual that tends to be reserved in my statements... i do have to wonder....how heavily moderated is this forum ....seriously?... not that im overly rebellious but gosh.... beginning to feel this forum isn't truly .....uhhh... friendly... with the spelling police and the seemingly "over sensitiveness" of some folks... as a member of many other forums...sure there will be "trolls" and troublemakers but most intelligent individuals just let it go for what it is... but i want to feel welcome and open ...not reserved and paranoid of who just might find offence with what i say. that being said... i hope this is a miss perception on my part but honestly i get good info from here... but wince at some of the comments by folks and moderation. hope im wrong.
    live to ride

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
    being an individual that tends to be reserved in my statements... i do have to wonder....how heavily moderated is this forum ....seriously?... not that im overly rebellious but gosh.... beginning to feel this forum isn't truly .....uhhh... friendly... with the spelling police and the seemingly "over sensitiveness" of some folks... as a member of many other forums...sure there will be "trolls" and troublemakers but most intelligent individuals just let it go for what it is... but i want to feel welcome and open ...not reserved and paranoid of who just might find offence with what i say. that being said... i hope this is a miss perception on my part but honestly i get good info from here... but wince at some of the comments by folks and moderation. hope im wrong.
    I believe that Danny Elfman said it best.

Rules are written in the stone
    break the rules and you get no bones
    all you get is Ridicule, laughter
    and a trip to the house of pain.

The guy broke the rules that are clearly indicated on the forum. I don't know of any forum out there that allows people to sign up under a different username when they get a temp ban. He made bad choices, and paid the price.

Too bad..
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I believe that Danny Elfman said it best.

Rules are written in the stone
    break the rules and you get no bones
    all you get is Ridicule, laughter

The guy broke the rules that are clearly indicated on the forum. I don't know of any forum out there that allows people to sign up under a different username when they get a temp ban. He made bad choices, and paid the price.

Too bad..
    just to clarify... these are observations of my own ... nothing to do with his particular issue as i dont know why he was banned i am only expressing what myself personally see. as i said...hope i am wrong... and since i forgot to answer it ... yes i would still be interested in OC meets.
    live to ride

There are rules in this house, just like yours and mine. We try to be a semi-professional, responsible, grown up, group.

It is NOT heavily moderated here but, just like at the range, act like a meatbag, you might get called out, whether, be it by a RSO or just another member. Dont break the rules and you'll be fine. Or, if you do, take your couple day ban and, we'll see you when you get back.

I've been banned for a day or two myself in the past. I didnt go trying to create some BS name or two or, three to get around it. I served my time and that was that, here I am. Had mazy done the same, maybe he'd be posting right now.

Dont do dumb shit and you'll be fine. You want a free for all, go to ARF. com
    Last edited by brownman; July 10th, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Profanity in a thread title = ban. Trying to create multiple BS user names to avoid said ban = life ban.

(Erie County)

I would really like to get a monthly get together going.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    For anyone who doesn't know, mazydazy has been banned for life; http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...u-got-see.html
    I don't see this as a reason the rest of us can't still get together every other month or so for a meet.
    Is there any interest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast