Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: If concealed carry was banned nationwide, would you carry anyway?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 71.72%
  • No

28 28.28%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Would you still carry if concealed carry were banned nationwide?

YES I would I mean No I wouldn't I mean . . . I dunno.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

The rooster flies at midnight.

repeat

The chair is under the table

Quote Originally Posted by p-11 shooter View Post

repeat

SHOT!

...good movie, but you've got incoming....WhatchagonnadoPL?!
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by p-11 shooter View Post

repeat

Viva la Resistance!

Wolverines!!!!!
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

(Lehigh County)

I wonder if you could make a frankinsten type Prez..

Little bit of Obama's speach ability.. Some JFK, Little bit of Nixon (yes I said Nixon) A good part of Ronny, Dash of Billy Clinton, hell some Gore too. I like trees ya know..

Yea.. There we go..

/sigh.

Well, at least I had a nice 3 days of actually liking someone who was running.. Maybe I'll work on his campaign.. But not do anything but plant Pro 2a leaflets all over the offices..
    Maaaaaaaaan... I don't want to Vote for 100 years in Iraq McCain.. Dangit, I need a drink....
    Last edited by Morel42; February 26th, 2008 at 01:30 AM.

(Lebanon County)

I fail to understand how Obama is supported even by the dems. "Hope ,change" With no details.

As his chances seem to be improving of winning the nomination, I think republicans and gun owners need to set aside their differences with McCain and realize that he may not be the candidate of choice, but sometime the lesser of 2 evils vote is just as important.

Not voting in the presidential election this fall is a vote for Obama if he gets the nomination. This may be the election that the college vote really could make a difference.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuckslayer View Post
    Not voting in the presidential election this fall is a vote for Obama if he gets the nomination. This may be the election that the college vote really could make a difference.

i have to agree with this, my step girl-19 says he and her friends are all voting for Obama, i tried to instill some common sense into her while raising her. i believe i have failed, my son-14 also thinks Obama would be a good president, he and i went over that BS a few times this weekend..

its hard to believe that only seeing your kids a few times a month can change things like that, also hard to believe that i was married to a woman that would have completely different political beliefs than i do....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4XLT View Post
    i have to agree with this, my step girl-19 says he and her friends are all voting for Obama, i tried to instill some common sense into her while raising her. i believe i have failed, my son-14 also thinks Obama would be a good president, he and i went over that BS a few times this weekend..

its hard to believe that only seeing your kids a few times a month can change things like that, also hard to believe that i was married to a woman that would have completely different political beliefs than i do....

I'm only 19, but if I had kids and they said they were going to vote for Obama, they would be kicked out of the house!

I hate Obama. I can't explain my hatred towards the guy.
    Remington 1100
    AK47
    Ruger 10/22
    Mossberg 702

Bradford County & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)

It's been common knowledge this candidate is a "Gun Grabber." Personally, I'm not sure If I would still carry all the time. I would have to weigh my options.
    My problem with ANY ban or restriction of this magnitude, is that your crazy if you think it ends there. Once they finally break through and get a successful sniff of victory, and they begin to feel confident about finally defeating the "gun lobby" on such an issue, they will attempt to open the floodgate's on us all.

That being said, I doubt you will see such a ban like that first. It will first start with another assualt weapon, and or magazine capacity ban, no doubt. IMHO, If they pass a national CC ban, it's certainly not soley for that purpose. It's merely a building block toward's their ultimate goal...to disarm citizens completely! You really think Obama would be satisfied with legal and rightful citizens carrying open, and just not concealed? No way...he wants it ALL. A national CC ban is merely an unprecidented first step for the "Gun Grabbers."
    Some one better start printing up the petitions, because Obama isn't the only viable threat to our constitutional rights.
    Last edited by BradfordCOHunter; February 26th, 2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling/edit text

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast