Ok guys, first off I apologize that it took me this long to get this page updated. I am in the process of re-designing the whole donor database but tonight I decided that was taking too long and I really wanted to make sure all the donors got the recognition they deserve.

PAFOA Donor List

Everyone who pledged funds publicly in the last has their forum username shown on the list, but their first name / last name is hidden. If you are on the donor list and would like some combination of your first name / last name / company name shown please just shoot me a private message telling me what combination of first name / last name / company name / forum username you would like shown. Alternatively if you would like your forum username HIDDEN please let me know and I'll take it off the page.

Additionally, all donors who have made combined donations of $100 or more (listed in the "Major Donors" table) have the option of having a website of their choice linked from their entry (within reason of course). So if you are a Major Donor and have own a company you would like linked, or if you run a blog or other website, again just send me a private message with the URL to the website you'd like linked.

If for some reason I've made a terrible mistake and somehow left you off the donor list please send me a private message immediately and feel free to fill it with as many curse words as you like and I'll make sure you're added ASAP.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has donated, in the end you guys have helped us raise over $3,000 dollars to pay our lawyers to get us set up and on the track towards becoming a true pro-second amendment force in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.