Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Esstac Shotshell Cards! For anyone who has not tried them

Let me share with you my experience with Esstac's shotshell cards. First, I bought six of them from SKDtac and they performed poorly at the range. I fired lots of rounds and the shells were slipping, making reloads very difficult because I wasn't expecting it. I contacted Esstac to see if maybe I got a bad batch because the cards have 30 or so 5 five star reviews on SKD and after exchanging a few emails back and forth, they sent me a package. Inside the package were 12 shotshell cards. Free of charge. The new cards have an insert that they called 'slip-not' under the elastic loops and hold the shells much tighter. It turns out that I just got some of the old design from SKD before Esstac made this improvement to the design. As a contrast to this display of EXCELLENT service, I have a Streamlight that has a broken activation switch. Neither Streamlight nor their service center can guarantee that it will be covered under their 'lifetime warranty' but Esstac can send me 12 shotshell cards, pretty much no questions asked. They've got a customer for life.

Last edited by Misery Loves Shotguns; June 14th, 2012 at 05:53 PM.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Esstac Shotshell Cards! For anyone who has not tried them

They really took care of me so I want to make no one who read my previous post (when I still pissed) gets the wrong impression about them. They really stand behind their products. This is taken from one of the emails Stu from Esstac sent me.

We have no implied warranty, but its simple, break it and we fix it, if
    its messed up we fix and make sure your taken care of.

Hopefully the rubber on the inside alleviates your issues, and its
    probably going to be standard from now on.

Stu