Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default ANY CZ75 P07 DUTY OWNERS HERE ?

really liking this pistol to buy. anyone have one with any input ?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: ANY CZ75 P07 DUTY OWNERS HERE ?

Hi ,Brian from EFR I own the P07 duty in 9mm and a Spo7 from the Cz custom shop in Mesa, AZ . PO7 Duty is is a great poly pistol and my Sp07 even better its a P)7 duty slide mated to a shortened Shadow lower, a shorter well balanced all metal pistol with an 19 round capacity. If you ever want to try some Cz's out with out buying one look me up and I will take you to the range to try some out-most likely you will end up getting one. Brian /EFR
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Northampton County)

You know that the PO9 duty is coming out later this year ,its a full size version of the PO7 duty ,but it will have adjustable backstraps to better fit your hand and it will come in several colors and have steel sights instead of plastic. i believe it will be offered in 9mm and 40 cal

(Westmoreland County)

no i did not know that. the p07 is what im looking for as far as size and the grip is perfect for my hand as is.. the fit and trigger feel as they were made just for me.this pistol will be oc and cc by me and dont want anything larger for that. i will check out the new model on the web though. thanks !
    Last edited by 86250rrippin; June 3rd, 2012 at 09:11 PM.

(Monroe County)

Hello,
    I have both 40s&w and 9mm variants of the cz 75 p07, and I love shooting both. The ergonomics and balance of the pistol is far better than any other gun i've held except for my 1911. The recoil is almost non-existing on the 9mm and quite minimal on the 40s&w. In general, the p07 is just an awesome gun!

(Westmoreland County)

when i held it , i just knew .......you know what i mean ? this is the one . im grabbing an lcp for a pocket pistol and the p07 for car ,cold weather carry and range use, maybe tactical shoots in time. i like the o.d. myself ,not sure why

(Columbia County)

I have a P-07 that I just got about 1 1/2 weeks ago. It's a great little gun. I have put 225 rounds through it so far and it has been very accurate. The stock trigger is AMAZING! Whom ever designed the Omega trigger system is a wonder worker. I plan on keeping this firearm for the long haul. My Glocks are still my go to guns, but this little CZ is a blast to shoot. I actually like that it is the exact opposite of my Glocks..hammer fired, DA/SA, internal slide rails, etc. Variety is the spice of life.

Side note, I found I like mine with a Hogue Handall. The stock grip is just too darn thin. I have large hands so I found it to be a bit tiny. Mind you, I love the grip size of Glocks which most say are huge 2x4s lol.

If you find any viable steel tritium sight options, please let me know. I'm actually tempted to buy some meprolights for the 75,85,83 and just have my gun smith fit them for me (ie. file, install, locktite, lightly stake).

I've had a P07 that I got when I traded in a SIG SP2022 for a few months now and I'm glad I did it. For the price I don't feel there is anything else better out there. Plus they make a new threaded barrel for it now that I would love to have.

(Northampton County)

They are great shooters can't wait till the updated Po9 fullsize version with adjustable backstraps comes out. it will have different sight options ,threaded barrel different colors and backstraps ,and larger capacity. Brian / EFR

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Genin View Post
    If you find any viable steel tritium sight options, please let me know. I'm actually tempted to buy some meprolights for the 75,85,83 and just have my gun smith fit them for me (ie. file, install, locktite, lightly stake).
    The cz store offers tritium sights for the p07, can't say if they are steel or not though.

To OP: I have had my Duty for a little over 2 weeks now, 9mm version. It is my first handgun, but I have shot many glocks, 1911's, and a Sig here and there. CZ is my favorite. The feel, ballance, weight, everything is perfect (for me). A few hundred rounds with no FTF or FTE. I would recomend this gun to anybody out there not to proud to shoot a poly gun. I have also shot the po6 and the full size 75 and both were equally amazing. I'm having a tough time desciding if my next gun should be another CZ or not.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast