Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default XDM PRP ultimate match trigger.

Hello has anyone had one of these installed in their XDM or XD how ? How do you like it ? I am having a smith put one in as we speak and I'm very excited. I own a PPQ with possibly the best trigger I've ever felt, so I want my XDM comparable to it. I would like my trigger pull to still be between 4-5 lbs though for carry usage. Thanks all who answer in advance.
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508

Default Re: XDM PRP ultimate match trigger.

I've had my XD 45 tactical since 2009 and it been a great pistol, I do not have experience with the PRP trigger kit but do have it with the Springer Precision trigger kit, my stock trigger was long and broke about 6.5lb and now with the trigger kit installed by myself the reset was reduced by a 1/4" and the trigger lightened up to 4lb, the XD series pistols are very easy to customize to your taste and there is an abundance of after market parts for them, I think that you will be very pleased with your PRP trigger up grade. By the way is your smith familiar with the system??

1 bad A$$ pistol

(Chester County)

Default Re: XDM PRP ultimate match trigger.

You know I never really asked him if he is familiar with the system or not, he has been doing smithing for 45 years and when I brought my gun in he had a XDM that he was installing TFOs on. He asked me what lb pull I wanted out of the trigger, I have heard his name on here mentioned many times and his rep is amazing so I am confident that it will be done great. I mean I could have done the trigger if I really wanted to, it's not hard, I just wanted to get a professional to do it, and that way if anything goes wrong I will hold him responsible lol. If I break something, over sand the sear or something I would be kicking myself in the head for not getting it done by a professional.
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508