Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Jefferson County)

Thumbs up Bob's Army-Navy Clearfield

Just got back from Bob's.

Back last fall dad won a Weatherby shotgun from the Falls Creek Eagle's gun raffle. But since dad lives in Florida and couldn't make it up to do the transfer, the Eagles and Bob's sent dad a gift certificate. Well, the "good for" date expired sometime between then and now(dad made it up last Friday). We went over to see if they would still honor the certificate - they were good to their word and honored it.

Instead of getting the shotgun, because he has a crapload of guns and because PICS is down, dad ordered a nice metal detector and bought my uncle a hunting vest with the certificate.

The staff was exceptionally nice and understanding of the situation. Since the gift certificate expired they didn't have to honor it. Props to them for letting dad use it anyways.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Default Re: Bob's Army-Navy Clearfield

I purchased a handgun (CW9 I think) from Bob's about4-5 yrs ago.
    I concur it was a good experience, and some good decent folk.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Somerset County)

I've bought a lot of stuff (especially boots) from Bob's over the years, always had good service. It's a fun place to shop, and you never quite know what treasure lies around the next set of shelves.

Dale

(Warren County)

Thumbs up Re: Bob's Army-Navy Clearfield

I agree, great shop with a good crew and nice selection. When I travel home to Warren county I always try to stop there and see what they have. Cost me $ but it's worth it. My brother picked up my nephews first hunting rifle there and couldn't have treated him better.
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Allegheny County)

Bob's is by far my favorite gun shop. Belding & Mull is also a great little shop if you're in the area.

(Blair County)

usually make a trip to there and grice at the same time. With the current prices of ammo cans they are hard to beat. Got a couple rusty ones for three a peice. They cleaned up pretty good.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Just got back from Bob's.

Back last fall dad won a Weatherby shotgun from the Falls Creek Eagle's gun raffle. But since dad lives in Florida and couldn't make it up to do the transfer, the Eagles and Bob's sent dad a gift certificate. Well, the "good for" date expired sometime between then and now(dad made it up last Friday). We went over to see if they would still honor the certificate - they were good to their word and honored it.

Instead of getting the shotgun, because he has a crapload of guns and because PICS is down, dad ordered a nice metal detector and bought my uncle a hunting vest with the certificate.

The staff was exceptionally nice and understanding of the situation. Since the gift certificate expired they didn't have to honor it. Props to them for letting dad use it anyways.
    I swear to god I was right behind you on the floor looking for ammo while you where chatting it up near the revolving pistol display of death......
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Warren County)

That revolving display case has cost me $ too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    I swear to god I was right behind you on the floor looking for ammo while you where chatting it up near the revolving pistol display of death......
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    Seriously? I have a ponytail down to about my belt. I was pointing out some different options for dad to get to carry. Right now he carries my mom's Grendel P12 because all his handguns are too big to conceal in FL.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Erie County)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast