Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Beretta Stampede parts

I need a new Beretta Stampede bolt spring so I ordered one from Brownells. It's different than the bolt spring that is installed. Called Brownells and they only have 1 other part that matches that name but it sounded like it was the wrong one due to larger dimensions than the one I ordered.

So I called Beretta and they said that after a certain time, Beretta made a change to the bolt spring and I ordered the newer version of the part but my pistol was the older version of the gun, before the change. They told me the other part that Brownells had was correct.

Ordered the "correct" part and it's completely different looking than the one I have and the one I originally ordered. WTF???

The first one I ordered was closer to the original part in the gun than the 2nd one...

How do I get a new Beretta Stampede bolt spring that is correct for my model?

Default Re: Beretta Stampede parts

Quote Originally Posted by WWGunslinger View Post
    I need a new Beretta Stampede bolt spring so I ordered one from Brownells. It's different than the bolt spring that is installed. Called Brownells and they only have 1 other part that matches that name but it sounded like it was the wrong one due to larger dimensions than the one I ordered.

So I called Beretta and they said that after a certain time, Beretta made a change to the bolt spring and I ordered the newer version of the part but my pistol was the older version of the gun, before the change. They told me the other part that Brownells had was correct.

Ordered the "correct" part and it's completely different looking than the one I have and the one I originally ordered. WTF???

The first one I ordered was closer to the original part in the gun than the 2nd one...

How do I get a new Beretta Stampede bolt spring that is correct for my model?
    Maybe just send the pistol into Beretta? Sucks to do that for such a simple thing, but it might be the quickest and easiest thing.

How old is your stampede? Has the case coloring held up over time?

(Perry County)

Default Re: Beretta Stampede parts

I think they said the change was made in 2005 and mine is from before that. I bought it off a member here who said he hadn't used it.

I haven't used it much myself. The case coloring still looks great.