Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: C.O.P.

(Cumberland County)

Default C.O.P.

Ok, now I know the word has gone mad - or, I can now justify my buying too many guns.
    I bought a COP a year+ ago, and was happy because I picked it up for $499 in great shape when I knew they were going for $750+. I decided to check them out again on Gunbroker and almost wet myself - one is up to $ 1,775 with 29 bids and two others are starting at $ 1,400 and $ 1,600 !!!! I actually found an original COP holster in perfect condition for mine, so does that mean mine is worth $ 2,000 - lol. If I hold onto this puppy a little bit longer, it just might pay for my daughters college
    Have to make sure to tell the Mrs. so I can continue to buy more "odd ball" guns !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: C.O.P.

Dang. After hearing this I regret not buying one years ago....

(Lancaster County)

Lets see some pictures of yours. Do you shoot it? Sounds lke a good investment piece.

(Cumberland County)

Only have one pic and it's not the greatest - will have to take some more with the holster Yes, I shoot all my guns so I know it kills some of the value - but I'm not one to buy guns just to look at.

Last edited by cruzans; May 20th, 2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: pic post problem