Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: EAGLE ARMS SHOW LEBANON EXPO CENTER

Went sunday around 2pm.

Nice show. No crowd at all that late in the show.

Picked up some of those "still in the wrap" polish AK mags mentioned in an earlier post. Really nice mags.

Also got some ammo cans and some Pmags.

Will certainly go back in November.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: EAGLE ARMS SHOW LEBANON EXPO CENTER

I couldn't make it Saturday so I set my sights on Sunday morning. That didn't happen either. I got there around 2:00 Sunday afternoon like 2kfxtsb did and he's right, it was a nice show and it wasn't crowded at all. I had a chance to chat with several of the vendors and get a good look at what was still there for sale. I bought a few knives from Huntz, some HD ammo from Jimmy and some other things here and there. I saw some sweet guns but wasn't in a position to buy any. There was a beautiful Ruger M77 .222, walnut stock, special edition with real nice engraving on the barrel and action, number14xx of 2400 or something. I was so tempted to pull out the plastic for that one but my desire to better my financial situation won the tug of war against lust for the new toy.
    Even though I got there late and had to hurry to see everything, (and watch some of it being packed up before I got to look at it), I thought it was another really good Lebanon show.
    Kirk, I'll most definitely be in touch with that guy down the street from me with the 8 guns for sale. I'll give him your address and phone number to see if I can help you get a few more used pieces in your inventory. If that Winchester .22 Hornet is what I think it might be and the price is right he'll only have 7 by the time he contacts you.

Looking forward to the November show.

Quote Originally Posted by forceinPA View Post
    They added more tables, the place is packed. I confirmed with Joel that the NOV date is correct, I stand corrected.. The main hall is going to get packed, less isle space I suggest comming early to beat the rush...
    Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Many tables full of trinkets and other crap?

Was gonna go. That changed my mind.
    abner13, you're free to walk right past any tables that have stuff you're not interested in, I walked past many that were heavily laden with magazines and ammo because that wasn't what I was looking for this time around. There weren't many tables with bling and trinkets, but one man's bling is another man's thing, it depends on what you're looking for. There are a lot of things available at gun shows that you just don't see anywhere else.
    I was hoping to buy a few tools and some accessories for my Dremel tools but I didn't see the usual vendors with that stuff this time. I also wanted to talk to Rich, the T-shirt guy, (DILLIGAF Designs) but I didn't see him there either.

It was a good show and it got a bit bigger and better before it opened, I can't see why that should have put you off at all.

To each his own, I certainly got my $5.00 worth.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234