Ok, here's the story.

We were driving through downtown Greensburg yesterday when all of a sudden, like a bat out of hell, a 18-19year old comes running out of an alley carrying a gun. He almost slammed against my Escalade and a couple seconds later another guy (also carrying a gun) chasing number 1. I told my wife to get down as I slammed the brakes.
The first guy turned towards number 2 and aimed his gun at him (this was about 30yards away from our car) and at the same time number 2 aimed his gun. There must've been 15yards between the two of them and right at that point I noticed the small orange tip on the gun of number 1...............damn air soft guns. There we are.............in our car. Me with a cocked 44special in my hand and my wife under the dashboard of the car, hiding.
I got out of the car and walked towards these two idiots screaming my head off at them for being so irresponsible.
Number 1 turned as pale as a stiff because he noticed my 44special and started to stutter a bunch of apologies, but number 2 thought it was really funny and laughed his ass off. He said that they were doing this kind of stuff all the time. I told him.....just wait till you pull this crap in front of a LEO one time.......you might not be so lucky.