Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: TDR Tactical (Tim Rutter) in Macungie, PA?

I registered here just to comment in this thread. Tim is a good guy. Contact him yourself, or better yet do a transfer with him for your next firearm and see for yourself

(Lehigh County)

Is nothing fishy about him.

(Lehigh County)

Tim has done several transfers for me, there is nothing fishy about him.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Why are most of the respondents only have 1 post- even the old ones?

Looks fishy.
    Rosco, Why would you make negitive comments when you have never meet or spoke to me? My Business is a vital part of my livlihood. I rely on this forum for my clients to express their opinions on the quality services I provide. I think my clients that rely and appreciate my service would agree that the only thing "Fishy" here is you.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by TDR Tactical View Post
    Rosco, Why would you make negitive comments when you have never meet or spoke to me? My Business is a vital part of my livlihood. I rely on this forum for my clients to express their opinions on the quality services I provide. I think my clients that rely and appreciate my service would agree that the only thing "Fishy" here is you.
    BTW Seems= not sure

WOW I forgot about this thread. So you don't need to send a new PM. But name calling for your first post does not do much to make me want to say sorry.
    The couple posts before it does speak well. BUT You should know your not the first shop to get noted on here, I've seen shops get on a site have a bunch of new people get on talk up and you never heard of them before that. SO yea someone that has time on the board and posted more that just 1 post who has a track record of good reviews says something.

So do we want to start a name calling pissing contest. Or now that your on here give me a reason to stop by in person to say sorry maybe edit what I said to something nicer though it's quoted so no real point.

I lived there 3 years and the name does not ring a bell. Were in Mac are you? Hours, selections? I'd rather take the high road and recommend you to the people I know down there.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; May 12th, 2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Ok like I really need another excuse to go to Yaco's, well yea I do ! Where the Hell is TDR Tactical??
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Monroe County)

Thumbs up Re: TDR Tactical (Tim Rutter) in Macungie, PA?

I fixed my 1st post. I thought feedback was "fishy" but I have to gladly say I stand corrected.
    I don't normally post a PM but He should put it here anyway so you see what kind of stand up guy he is and contact info so you can use him.

Hello Rosco. I provide $15.00 transfers and great prices on firearms for my clients. Most of my clients are in the armed services or retired armed services. I run my FFL from my home office. Tired of all the "shops" charging in upwards of $35.00 or more for transfers, I felt it important to get my FFL and provide transfers to "in the know" firearms enthusiasts. As I researched you here on pafoa, I see you have many posts and comments. You then know how much positive feedback is on this site to a small business owner providing a great service for firearm owners. I'm sure you would agree with that. I too hope we can take the high road together and that you will takedown your post so others can benifit from my services. I am appointment only and would be glad to speak to you anytime.

Have a great day,

Tim Rutter
    TDR Tactical llc.
    610-751-4419
    Sorry Tim,
    hope this helps.
    Bob
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

Have used TDR twice to receive and transfer online purchases, including one shipment that was a very heavy and bulky lot (6 rifles) from RIAC. Very easy to work with, by far the best rate for transfers I'm aware of in the area. I highly recommend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123