Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Re: TDR Tactical (Tim Rutter) in Macungie, PA?

Tim is absolutely great to deal with bought a few firearms from him. Recently I bought a Taurus 809 9mm from him. Great price seemed like a great gun. Put about 300 rounds through it and every casing would eject back at my face very distracting. So I call Tim and tell him the problem. He asked me what I would like to do. He called Taurus and they gave him a turn around time of 6-8 weeks for a repair. So I decided to sell the 809 and buy a ruger sr9. Tim again gave me a great deal on the sr9 and took care of the whole thing Taurus. Had the ruger within a week and couldn't be happier. Tim will go out of his way to help you with whatever you need. Tdr and Tim have a customer for life.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: TDR Tactical (Tim Rutter) in Macungie, PA?

Did transfer on my Springfield XDM .45 last night with Tim. Super cool guy, I could've hung out and bullshitted all night. He's very honest, no bull. I highly recommend him, and his prices are great. Plus, $15 transfers. Can't beat it! He is 3 miles from my house, which poses a serious problem to my income/expenditure ratio. I give TDR Tactical an 11 out of 10

Knocking some dust off this old thread.

I won a bid on a firearm online and needed an FFL for the transfer. I contacted my old one since their paperwork wasn't current with the seller, and after a couple days I got no reply. So I looked up FFL's and saw one I could swear was a typo, transfers for less than $25? I was wondering. I contacted them, via email, quick responses and I had all things quicky set up for the transfer.

The day I went to pick up the firearm, I was pleasantly surprised. Very friendly environment(unlike the busy gun shop with people interrupting you, and being nosey about your business).

For $15 I got the transfer, a chance to hang out a while and bs about guns, and looked over some Mosin Nagants. It was a very pleasant experience. In fact, a week later I went back to pick up my first Mosin from Tim. So here is the contact info:

http://www.tdrtactical.com/

Email: tdrtactical@verizon.net
    Phone: 610-751-4419

Oh don't forget to "like" their page after you enjoy the service: https://www.facebook.com/blackrifle

Thanks Tim!!!!!
    Everyday, Love your Wife. She might love you back twice that day. :D

(Lehigh County)

I've done multiple transactions and transfers with Tim and have nothing but good experience. Great guy to deal with.

(Northampton County)

I have used Tim several times now including yesterday. He is a good guy and very professional. Do not hesitate to use him!

(Lehigh County)

Did transaction with Tim this. Would highly recommend him. Went smooth.

(Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Re: TDR Tactical (Tim Rutter) in Macungie, PA?

Tim is a great guy! Reasonable rate, good sense of humor yet obviously very knowledgable in FFL matters. Would look to do business with him again on FFL or Del-ton needs of mine.

(Monroe County)

I have to say my first impression was wrong.
    Read the rest of the thread....
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; May 14th, 2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: I was wrong
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

I mean no disrespect, Rosco, but there is nothing fishy at all about TDR Tactical and Mr. Rutter. He's a good guy providing an affordable FFL service for us in the Lehigh Valley.

I have used him at least three times personally and it's always a pleasure.

(Lehigh County)

Please do not let my lack of posts take away from Tim's reputation, rather look at it as his service was noteworthy enough to commend with one of my first posts. I have typically only lurked here to check out classifieds and glean some info here and there when needed. Recently I made my first online purchase requiring FFL services (all other purchases I have made previously were in stores or at shows) and ran across Tim's name here.

Tim was patient while the background check took an exceedingly long time (at 6pm on a Wednesday!). He even took time to answer some of my questions on my new firearm while we waited. And all this for a $15 transfer fee!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast