Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Easton fish and game

I wanted to become a member at easton fish and game, before I go head and join wanted to know of any positives/negatives to joining. Also I had heard from somebody (not a member) that you could only have three rounds in magazines at a time, I don't know if that pertains to all firearms or what but I hope not, any truth to that? Thanks

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Easton fish and game

I have friends and family that are/were members there and I have never heard of that rule.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by lhowland.40 View Post
    I had heard from somebody (not a member) that you could only have three rounds in magazines at a time
    While this rule exists at other ranges (including state ranges), this is not a rule at EFGA. You can see their range rules here: http://www.efga.net/range-rules

I have been a member for 2 years now and like the range quite a bit. The "tactical" range is one of my favorite. I like the fact that there are no defined shooting stations on that range. I am also looking forward to the completion of the clubhouse.

I have been to other ranges and I like EFGA. They meet my needs quite nicely.

ETA - if you would like to try the range out, I have a guest pass and would be happy to meet you there.

(Northampton County)

My fathers day gift is a membership there do I hope to see you guys up on the rifle range. (no pistols yet)

(Monroe County)

(Northampton County)

Id also check out Guthsville (www.guthsville.com) ... I can bring guests for $5 if you ever want to check it out. Both places you can drive through as well to check them out. There is an OLD sign on the 100 yd range that says 1 round at a time but its not written in any current rules. I can say that recently we shot on the 100 yd with full magazines -- not going crazy just sending lead down range, and nothing was noted.

All the other ranges have no restrictions posted.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    While this rule exists at other ranges (including state ranges), this is not a rule at EFGA. You can see their range rules here: http://www.efga.net/range-rules

I have been a member for 2 years now and like the range quite a bit. The "tactical" range is one of my favorite. I like the fact that there are no defined shooting stations on that range. I am also looking forward to the completion of the clubhouse.

I have been to other ranges and I like EFGA. They meet my needs quite nicely.

ETA - if you would like to try the range out, I have a guest pass and would be happy to meet you there.
    Thanks I was hoping that wasnt true because I had already checked out the website and didn't see anything either, maybe who told me was mislead or confused with another range, also I don't know what your schedule is like but I wouldn't mind going this Sunday I have off and live close by so the time wouldnt be a issue. Also anybody else who would be interested in meeting there I say the more the merrier. Thanks to all others who replied

(Northampton County)

Not the expeirence I would like to have....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by lhowland.40 View Post
    Not the expeirence I would like to have....
    If the story was reported correctly, this was an equipment malfunction. I suppose this could happen to you at any range.

Sunday may work out for me. What time would you like to go? Anyone else going on Sunday?

(Northampton County)

Yeah I wasn't faulting the range at all, just the few of those that go kaboom. Looks like a horrible expierince although hate to see it happen.

I'd prefer sometime in the afternoon, but pretty much free all day.
    If we go I'll have my hi point 995, and sw40 if your interested to shoot them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast