Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Warren County)

Default Centerfire Systems?

Anybody have any experience with them? I just looked at their flyer and they have free shipping on some interesting firearms. Thinking hard, but would like you all's input first.

thanks!
    Last edited by chez323; April 29th, 2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added info
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Centerfire Systems?

I have yet to purchase a firearm from them but did get some ammo and other misc. crap. What I did not like:
    the 9mm ammo in their "new products" was out of stock with no indication on the site. after I ordered and saw no activity on shipping I looked into it. The out of stock 9mm was holding the order, if you were shopping, no indication that it was in fact not in stock.

What I did like:
    prices for stuff and when i emailed them saying just drop the 9mm and ship the rest, they did so promptly. I will use them again.

(Northampton County)

Some of my customers have order items from them and had them shipped to me for the transfers. I now have ordered from them as well ,none of my customers have had any issues with them to date. My order had no issues either ,if something is out of stock their website indicates that the item is on back order. I always call when ever placing online orders just to verify they have it when some is in a rush for a particular item. Brian / EFR
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Warren County)

Thumbs up Re: Centerfire Systems?

Thanks Guys...... appreciate the info
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Lehigh County)

i have never ordered a firearms from them, but i order parts on a frequent basis. never had a problem and if there was a mistake, either my part or theirs, you can just send it back. A+ for these guys.

I get their catalog in the mail on a regular basis. The prices usually look good and it is what I use as a guide at the gun shows. I have purchased parts, accessories, etc... but no firearms through them (yet). So far I have had no issues with service, shipping, etc...

The AKs, PPSs, Nagants... appear to be the same stuff you'll find at the shows. I prefer to touch before I buy so I am hesitant to order firearms from a catalog. However, with the exception of the knockoff ARs there isn't much I wouldn't take a chance at.

I'd love to visit their store but Versailles, KY is bit too far unless I find some other reason to be in the area (8.5 hrs one way).

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by big reticles View Post
    I have yet to purchase a firearm from them but did get some ammo and other misc. crap. What I did not like:
    the 9mm ammo in their "new products" was out of stock with no indication on the site. after I ordered and saw no activity on shipping I looked into it. The out of stock 9mm was holding the order, if you were shopping, no indication that it was in fact not in stock.

What I did like:
    prices for stuff and when i emailed them saying just drop the 9mm and ship the rest, they did so promptly. I will use them again.

this has been my exact experience also. while not listing it out of stock, they got back to me really fast, which i appreciated. i've heard some wierd stuff about them, but, meh. Assuming my ammo arrives today or tomorrow as scheduled, i'll consider it a positive experience

(Lancaster County)

I got my PSL kit from them and it was very good and very swift. Sure wish I'd had the $$$ to buy more of them now that almost all of the kits are gone.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

I called this morning to put a reserve in for a Tantal when they get another shipment. Their customer service rep says it should take about 4 weeks. I'll let you know how I make out.

(Northumberland County)

At the risk of having a Necro thread, I want to give them props. My order was here in 3 days after being filled on day #1, and I didnt even know it until I got their email.

Have to keep an eye on them. I used to follow, then stopped somewhere along the way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast