Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default 308 tactical, USO

Just finished putting it togeather last month. all machine/gunsmith work done by me, paint and cerakote done by ARPredator hunter on snipers hide.

Wating on a SAS Ti arbitor suppressor paperwork and where good to go. Got it out today at my local club with so match ammo it apperently loves. 200yd 5 shot group.

Last edited by RWG818; April 25th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Default Re: 308 tactical, USO

Quote Originally Posted by RWG818 View Post
    Just finished putting it togeather last month. all machine gunsmith work done by me, paint and cerakote done by ARPredator hunter on snipers hide.

Wating on a SAS Ti arbitor suppressor paperwork and where good to go. Got it out today at my local club with so match ammo it apperently loves. 200yd 5 shot group.

That's a very good looking rifle, and equipment that you've put together. I like it a lot. Obviously you did the machining right, lol. I'd say you already know your go to ammo also. Under quarter MOA at 200 yards, yep, definitely stick with that. Thanks for sharing with us, beautiful setup.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks. Yes the machine work was done by me.I am not set up for bake on paints like the cerakote as of now. The ammo is match 175 gr from south west ammo, i encourage you to give them a call if you dont have time or access to reload. Talk to mike or zack, there stuff is really well produced. I am hoping to have a shop open end of next month if the FFl goes through for the building im looking at. have a 338 edge hoping to have finshed up shortly as well for some ELR.

(Centre County)

Really nice build. What did you finish the barrel out at (length).