Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Printing :-S

(Bucks County)

Default Printing :-S

Okay with all the nice thin shirts women have...my guns print, no matter what. I actually bought belts, which I wear snug down on my hips, and I use a Crossbreed, and even my LCP prints slightly, let alone my LC9 which I haven't even tried yet.

Its not illegal to print a little, is it? It'll just get me yelled at on here, right, for being sloppy? When I start working in my future work place, I obviously can't do handbag carry so HAS to be on me, and SmartCarry is not ideal....and I'd prefer to carry my LC9 for everyday. How bad is it to print a little tiny bit? I don't think OC is an option since number one, my shirts will be untucked, and number two, it wouldn't win over the clientele. Seriously.

Or maybe my "printing" is just because I know its there and I'm looking for it? But even after moving around and stuff, most summer fabrics tend to tuck in around it slightly....but I'm sorry, I'm so not taking the garbage out or anything else without being armed. Nope...
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

Default Re: Printing :-S

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    Okay with all the nice thin shirts women have...my guns print, no matter what. I actually bought belts, which I wear snug down on my hips, and I use a Crossbreed, and even my LCP prints slightly, let alone my LC9 which I haven't even tried yet.

Its not illegal to print a little, is it? It'll just get me yelled at on here, right, for being sloppy? When I start working in my future work place, I obviously can't do handbag carry so HAS to be on me, and SmartCarry is not ideal....and I'd prefer to carry my LC9 for everyday. How bad is it to print a little tiny bit? I don't think OC is an option since number one, my shirts will be untucked, and number two, it wouldn't win over the clientele. Seriously.

Or maybe my "printing" is just because I know its there and I'm looking for it? But even after moving around and stuff, most summer fabrics tend to tuck in around it slightly....but I'm sorry, I'm so not taking the garbage out or anything else without being armed. Nope...
    If it's not illegal to OC, why would you think it would be illegal to print?

If you have an LTCF you can print to your heart's content my lady. It's perfectly legal.

As far as concealing for work, just buy some shirts 1 size bigger. Shirts of a style that will look ok if they're not tight fitting. Like say medium sized sports team t-shirts, or even jerseys, or things of that nature.

(Monroe County)

If you wear slacks, how about an ankle holster? There's also thigh holsters for when you wear skirts.

(Allegheny County)

I found these cool little vests at Forever 21. They actually come down a little longer in the front and sides so I find that they work really well for CC. I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Raven Cocealment holster and these vests work nicely. Here is a picture to show you what they look like.
    vest.jpg
    I found a bunch in various colors and they work well even if you wear tank tops in the summer. I've worn them with shorts and jeans.
    I've also been able to find some blouses and longer sweater vests at TJ Maxx same styling longer at the sides.
    I dislike the diamond commercials, give me something useful like guns, ammo or cookware.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    If it's not illegal to OC, why would you think it would be illegal to print?

If you have an LTCF you can print to your heart's content my lady. It's perfectly legal.

Print all you need to or just eat more and the muffin top will cover the gun better!

Quote Originally Posted by glock19girl View Post
    I found these cool little vests at Forever 21. They actually come down a little longer in the front and sides so I find that they work really well for CC. I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Raven Cocealment holster and these vests work nicely. Here is a picture to show you what they look like.
    vest.jpg
    I found a bunch in various colors and they work well even if you wear tank tops in the summer. I've worn them with shorts and jeans.
    I've also been able to find some blouses and longer sweater vests at TJ Maxx same styling longer at the sides.
    I better make sure my chocolate assassin doesn't see this....or i'll be buying some Forever 21 vests, i predict.

LOL

Of course for a woman, nothing can compete with the thigh holster and short skirt, FTW!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    I better make sure my chocolate assassin doesn't see this....or i'll be buying some Forever 21 vests, i predict.

LOL
    Oh and did I mention they come in every color of the rainbow and even some with sequins so if you want to dress up a bit.
    Oh and when I was out in CO last week I bought myself spurs .
    I dislike the diamond commercials, give me something useful like guns, ammo or cookware.

Short skirt, thigh holster, spurs and sequined vest, FTW!

(Allegheny County)

See a vest for every occasion. I've also found a few at Walmart
    and a Western store called Murdoch's Home and Ranch.

02930416-01.jpg

02930458-01.jpg

05756502-02.jpg

15036876-02.jpg

00033662-05.jpg

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: Printing :-S

O, I'm not the smartest guy on the block, but, nice weather is coming. You're a girl. Do the math. Lose the bra, wear the tightest t-shirt you own. Heck, if you do that, you could stitch the holster to your forehead and nobody would see it.

Glad i could help!!
    I'm kidding. Somewhat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast