Seems the last couple days there's been a rash of posts all pretty much saying:

"I took my brand new sub-compact (insert model here) straight from the box and ran some XXX through it and it jams".

Seems all the answers have also been the same:

" Clean it, run some rounds (of different ammo brands) through it, clean and repeat. Do this for several hundred rounds while checking your grip before sending it back for repair."

Come on people, before posting that your brand new pistol jams, how about trying a search, not just with your pistol as the subject, but also with the ammo you're using. Some ammo is garbage, plain and simple. A search might show you're using a problem ammo. Bullet weight and profile has a lot to do with function, but I don't see anyone including this info. in their RFI. If it's some really strange problem, include a pic. One person did, and if you looked closely, you could see scuffing on the shell which indicated to me, a dirty chamber holding onto the brass. I know this problem, I had it with some lacquer coated Wolf ammo in a 1911 clone. Scrubbed the chanber clean, stopped using lacquer coated ammo .... all's good.

I'm not trying to belittle or talk down to anyone, just trying to talk some sense to the masses. See what other people have said, what they've done and if any of the simple things fixed their problem.

I had one instructor who's favorite reply to a simple question was "Google is your friend."

HINT: If you're not sure if you're limp wristing your pistol, try shooting weak hand. Because it's your weak hand, you're going to pay more attention to your grip. But we all practice weak side ... right?