Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Crossbreed holster fitment

Got a quick question for you Crossbreed Super Tuck owners. I currently own a Glock 19 and will be purchasing a Glock 26 in the near future, and want to get one of these IWB holsters. Now, on their site, they have an option to buy one with the Kydex molded for the 19 and one for the 26. My question to you owners is are you able to get away with just purchasing the one holster (let's say the G19 holster) for both guns? it seems ridiculous to purchase two holsters at $90 a clip. I want to be able to wear either firearm depending on clothing and personal needs, but don't want to buy two holsters !!! Thanks !!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Crossbreed holster fitment

I'm not familiar with fit for Glocks, but if you watch the seconds site, you could GET two holsters for the price of one...

http://www.crossbreedseconds.com/

You have to check back often and be quick about it....it took me a few days to find a few for myself (bought my hub one full priced but didn't want to for myself) but they do keep loading new ones on there.
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

(York County)

Contact them and ask. They have provided me with awesome support over the past few years. Their holsters can be adjusted with heat to slightly reshape them. I would imagine that both guns should be able to work in one of them.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by rastajacob View Post
    Got a quick question for you Crossbreed Super Tuck owners. I currently own a Glock 19 and will be purchasing a Glock 26 in the near future, and want to get one of these IWB holsters. Now, on their site, they have an option to buy one with the Kydex molded for the 19 and one for the 26. My question to you owners is are you able to get away with just purchasing the one holster (let's say the G19 holster) for both guns? it seems ridiculous to purchase two holsters at $90 a clip. I want to be able to wear either firearm depending on clothing and personal needs, but don't want to buy two holsters !!! Thanks !!
    If you get the Glock 19 holster it will also fit the Glock 17,19,26,22,23,27.

(Chester County)

I'm not a believer of the gospel of Glock.... I prefer my XD's... so YMMV.

I've got more than a few of Craig's products... I wear a Crossbreed belt every day, and my primary IWB is a 5-year-old Cowhide XD holster. I can carry my 3", 4", and 5" barrel XD's in that holster. The only difference between a G26, a G19, and a G17 Crossbreed is that there will likely be more leather to protect the muzzle from rubbing against your body, below the Kydex. If I carry my 3" in my Crossbreed for an extended period of time, the leather will form to that muzzle, but it always molds back to the 4" when I start carrying it again.

Just FYI - As for the 5" - it isn't quite as good, because the muzzle protrudes below the holster, and the front sight doesn't always fit the sight track.

In short... get the biggest one you think you may need. If, for example, you get a G34 model, you can always trim the leather later.

My personal preference has been for a WELL broken in Cowhide holster - but it took a long time to break in and be really comfortable/

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    I'm not familiar with fit for Glocks, but if you watch the seconds site, you could GET two holsters for the price of one...

You have to check back often and be quick about it....it took me a few days to find a few for myself (bought my hub one full priced but didn't want to for myself) but they do keep loading new ones on there.
    +1 on 'seconds', just got a belt at damn near half price. Impressed. Also have a ST for my P30 which I got from the regular site. Great products.

I'd say go with the 19 holster. Should be fine for the 26 too.

(Westmoreland County)

Thanks for the replies !! I think my question has been answered !!

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post

Wow, it looks like they could use a good Quality or Production Manager if they have THAT many seconds.
    "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." G.K. Chesterton

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by rastajacob View Post
    I have a ST that was made for a Glock 36. I can also wear my 19,22, and 23 in it. I also have a Mini Tuck for a Kahr PM9. They're very comfortable holsters. Don't forget your 10% discount if you're an NRA member.

Quote Originally Posted by sksmith75 View Post
    Wow, it looks like they could use a good Quality or Production Manager if they have THAT many seconds.
    I believe that's more a by-product of their "try it free" guarantee. You have two weeks to wear it and can return it if you don't like it, and that's what they're selling as seconds.
    Feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/57629-amc58.html
    NRA Endowment Life Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by AMC58 View Post

I believe that's more a by-product of their "try it free" guarantee. You have two weeks to wear it and can return it if you don't like it, and that's what they're selling as seconds.
    Yes they have a really good quality guarantee. There's a lifetime warranty on their products, I'm pretty sure.

If you also notice, there's a really fast turnover on certain of these seconds as well....you have to watch to get them for certain guns...so they're popular!
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast