Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OC in KoP

(Delaware County)

Default OC in KoP

PrettyinPink and I went out last night, and I OCed as always. The 7:30 movie we wanted to see (Titanic IMAX 3D) was sold out, and we got there at 6:45, so we got tickets to the regular 3D version at 8:30 instead. We killed some time by hanging out in BestBuy, where nothing notable happened.

Then we hit Chammp's for an appetizer. As we were sitting there, I overhead from my left side someone mention the grip of my Glock, and how it's stippled. He said it was cool.

Ten minutes later, one of the four guys of that group came over and gently tapped my shoulder.

"Are you...a cop, or something?" He was obviously tipsy, and since we came in I was on full alert, just in case. I rested my elbow on the Level III hammer cover.
    "Nope."
    "...Correctional officer?"
    "Nope. All citizens have the right to carry firearms in defense of themselves and the state." I smiled brightly.
    "So you ARE a cop!"
    "No sir. I just carry to protection."
    "...No shit."

He then asked me if PiP was my wife, to which I replied, "Not yet."

Later, we went to the movie. Make fun of me all you like, but Titanic is a fabulous movie, and they did a great job with the 3D transition. However, every time I started really getting immersed in the movie, THE GROUP OF FUCKING IDIOT TEENAGERS SITTING NEXT TO US WOULDN'T SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS. I chided them twice, and both times the disrespectful little cunts would just laugh louder, as if their lack of respect for anyone but themselves is fucking funny. PrettyinPink jokingly leaned over and whispered, "Just shoot 'em." I hate some types of people.

After we left, we were coming through Norristown when I realized how thirsty I was. We stopped at a gas station to get a couple drinks from the cooler, and when we walked in, I saw the older black guy sitting on a stool off to the side, opposite the glassed-in registers. I figured he was their psuedo-security guy, which was confirmed after we walked by. He repeatedly yelled, "Yo! and "Hey!" to us as we picked out our drinks, but I do not respond to those kinds of calls.

After picking what we were buying, I turned around and this put him about fifteen feet in front of me.

"You police officer?"
    "No, just buying a soda."
    "...You police officer?"

Now, if it were anyone else and any other topic, I'd have replied this time with, "No, what are you gonna do about it?" I do not appreciate being asked the same question twice. But, maybe he just didn't hear me, so I repeated myself as we walked past him.

He had no reply, we paid for our drinks and left. He seemed a bit freaked out, but nothing else happened.

(Chester County)

Default Re: OC in KoP

Give the guy a break, obvious he didn't know the proper way to address you is

"Hey Junior!"

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    After we left, we were coming through Norristown when I realized how thirsty I was. We stopped at a gas station to get a couple drinks from the cooler, and when we walked in, I saw the older black guy sitting on a stool off to the side, opposite the glassed-in registers. I figured he was their psuedo-security guy, which was confirmed after we walked by. He repeatedly yelled, "Yo! and "Hey!" to us as we picked out our drinks, but I do not respond to those kinds of calls.
    Glassed in registers? Security guy? I'll admit I haven't been to KoP in a few years, but have things really gotten that bad?
    "Cave Johnson. We're done here."

(Delaware County)

Dam you certainly get a lot of comments on being oc. As I was typing up an encounter you were posting yet another.

To be honest I would rather have fewer than more. Most of mine have been completly positive and I haven't had any with LE. A few times I know a leo noticed but nothing was ever said and I think they dismissed me as a threat right away.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by legendarylorot View Post
    Glassed in registers? Security guy? I'll admit I haven't been to KoP in a few years, but have things really gotten that bad?
    He was probably referring to the BP/McDonalds gas station in Norristown that is at the intersection of Main Street and Dekalb (right over the Danhower bridge). There is generally a patrol car near that gas station at all times.

(Chester County)

Hey viper. I was right next to you in the long lines at the movie. I was going to say hi but didn't want to bother ya. I was wearing a penn sweatshirt and had a scruffy beard. Glad to see ya oc!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    He was probably referring to the BP/McDonalds gas station in Norristown that is at the intersection of Main Street and Dekalb (right over the Danhower bridge). There is generally a patrol car near that gas station at all times.
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by playajam View Post
    Hey viper. I was right next to you in the long lines at the movie. I was going to say hi but didn't want to bother ya. I was wearing a penn sweatshirt and had a scruffy beard. Glad to see ya oc!
    I did notice you. Obviously I had no idea who you were but I remember from the description.

(Chester County)

I'm just a random dude who supports oc

(Montgomery County)

Last edited by Warsaw Pact; January 5th, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw Pact View Post
    Kids today have no respect for anything, especially adults. They have ruined the movie experience due to endless prattling and their cell phones. I think batons or stun guns would work best in this situaiton.
    I prefer a gas mask and tear gas. Then at least you would have the theater to yourself.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast