Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Kudos to Lower Paxton Township PD

It has been over a week, so I will share this boring story.....

The fiance and I were on a walk around the apartment complex one evening. I was OC, and we were on the final turn when we heard some screaming. As we got closer, it was a woman yelling at a man in a car. I didn't think much of it until she kicked his car and kept yelling then throwing CDs. The guy jumped out and grabbed then was pushed/ pulled her, so I called 911 and provided as much information as possible.... A few minutes later the guy drove off, and the woman was in her apartment

When LP's finest showed up like 10 minutes later, the fiance kept saying that we needed to leave so I don't get arrested... I laughed and said I have my recorder and if that happens she can call my father, so he can call our laywer. We spoke with the officers (audio not available) to provide more information and the apartment where we thought she lived.

No comment about OC, no questions, no request for ID (wasn't carrying any).

One officer was picking up CDs, and asked if I wanted any good music.... I could only laugh and thanked him for the offer.

As we walked back to our place, my fiance commented on the officer's good looks and blue eyes..... I told her that I must have missed that as I was looking for his last name, years of service pin, and make / model of pistol.

I just hope these officers are as professional and knowledgable if I am ever involved in any MWAG call.

Default Re: Kudos to Lower Paxton Township PD

I've known a few LP officers. One was my jr. high school bus driver. He worked 10AM until 6Pm and drove school bus in the AM. I ran into him in the late 90's and he had retired. Pretty good guy I thought. Never crashed the bus!!! LOL

The other one was my football coach and he left being an LP Officer when he was elected as a district magistrate. Was a dickhead coach and never heard a good thing about the guy from any adult when a kid, nothing good even before he became a cop.

CL