Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Vsgiovinazzo

(Northampton County)

Default Vsgiovinazzo

After my recent experience with Vsgiovinazzo, I have to say that he's a seller to AVOID. I contacted him 2 minutes after his sale thread posted, and we had a deal in place within hours. The gun was posted as brand new in box, but first turned out to have a scratch on the slide (I said I'd like a photo of it, but I still wanted the gun), then the hammer wouldn't lock back and it was going to have to see a gun smith before the exchange (again, I said I was still interested and asked him to tell me the results of the gun smith visit), and then out of nowhere he decides 2 days before our exchange to renege on the deal and keep the gun. Getting jerked around and then having the rug pulled out from under you when your offer is exactly what the seller asked for is downright disrespectful and unprofessional. For those reasons, this seller should be avoided from my experience . . . and I've NEVER left negative feedback in all of my dealings here.

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Vsgiovinazzo

I'm going to have to disagree with you.

What you basically just said was that after almost coming to a sale agreement, the guy decided to keep his gun. Seriously, are you that disappointed that you would leave him negative feedback? Did he tell you he would meet you somewhere then leave you waiting there? Did he try and up the price after you agreed to buy? Those would be more legitimate reasons, IMO.

I did a firearm transaction with Vsgiovinazzo two weeks ago, he was prompt, courteous and reliable. I reccomend highly and would gladly deal with him again.
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by RHGregory3 View Post
    What you basically just said was that after almost coming to a sale agreement, the guy decided to keep his gun.
    I didn't "basically" say anything. What I LITERALLY said was that the condition of the gun didn't match the sale thread description, and that after a sale agreement was constructed and agreed upon in its entirety (price, place, date), he reneged and walked away from the deal two days before the exchange. Those are facts, not opinions, and I have the email thread to prove everything I stated. If you had a different experience with him, then simply state that, don't pretend to know the details of our dealings.

(Lehigh County)

Met with Vince today to conduct a transaction. He responded quickly and was easy to make arrangements with. Had some good conversation about some other items and a quick Ithaca lesson... Lol. Would definitely deal with again!