Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    (Butler County)

Default Re: It finally comes to an end - "Offer of Judgment" reached with Philadelphia

Yup. No accounts of anyone calling the other guy a motherfucker or junior. That's a start, I suppose although being on a gun forum and everything I was kind of hoping that they would not surround OC'ers with guns drawn and stuff.

Pesky expectations.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: It finally comes to an end - "Offer of Judgment" reached with Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Everyone seems to think that because it's not perfect, that nothing is different. Things like this take some time, and it may never be exactly the way it should be.

I just wish there was more to that particular example - a recording or something.
    ^This

PPD are still jack booted thugs, and probably always will be whether they give OC'ers a hard time or not.

But, because of this, all of them know OC is legal. Further, a hell of a lot of people in PA know OC is legal because of this. Even further, tens of thousands of people in NJ and MD now know that people in PA carry guns legally, even in Philly. That last part is priceless since 99% of people in NJ have absolutely no awareness of how widespread legal carry is in the country. They think it's non-existent. You can't pay for that kind of publicity.

Finally, for every story of PPD still being douchebags there are several stories on here of PPD having positive encounters with people OC'ing since this all went down. I would wager that many of those positive encounters are a result of Mark.

(Juniata County)

Brought a army buddy to Pafoa to learn about guns. He lives in philly.

As such, he is all scared about OC.
    After I talked some sense into him, I sent him to page 1, of the original Mark is my hero thread.

I kind of feel bad. I know that poor bastard is going to read every. Single. Post.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=126083
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

Don't forget the one that's got a Table of Contents.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=132551
    Junior

(Juniata County)

Damn man.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Worth going be through again. Good to be reminded of the fight.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I know that poor bastard is going to read every. Single. Post.
    I did. Hell of an emotional roller coaster. I'm sure it was bad enough in real time, but to go from righteous indignation on behalf of another to happiness at their small victories and back over and over during a binge reading session can seriously mess with one's psyche.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    I did. Hell of an emotional roller coaster. I'm sure it was bad enough in real time, but to go from righteous indignation on behalf of another to happiness at their small victories and back over and over during a binge reading session can seriously mess with one's psyche.
    You’re not wrong. Had to break it up over a couple of days.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324