Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Smile Re: NFA Owners roll call

Currently I have 3 submachine guns and 1 supressor. They are

1. Stemple 76/45 STG-76w BRP Corp with Suomi furniture (KP-31)
    2. Stemple 76/45 STG-76 BRP Corp with HK furniture.
    3. Wilson MP-40 tube gun.
    4. Gemtech Trinity supressor.

Currently going for a signature for a Stemple BRP Corp 9pm supressor.

Now, to start saving up for the all important AK-47.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: NFA Owners roll call

Sounds like you got a good collection going on there! Any pics?

This thread and forum section needs some discussion to liven it up lol!
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by kahamlett View Post
    4. Gemtech Trinity supressor.
    I like my Trinity so much and plus with all of the extra mounts I have, I picked up a multi mount last year.

(Lehigh County)

I will get some pictures up and posted when I get some spare time on hand. I like very much all my NFA goodies and doubt very much I'd ever get rid of them even if strapped for money. I've always had to work very hard for the things I have in life and tossing basically the same amount of money that one could buy a motorcycle for is no small feat.

I like my Trinity a lot. Never having a supressor before I was really surprised when I fired it at an indoor range and realized how loud they really are. Here comes the line about the movies again but honestly that was what I expected. Taking it out tomorrow to an outdoor place and I am curious how they will compare. I think it will not be as loud but not by much. We'll see I guess.

(Monroe County)

I like my Trinity a lot. Never having a supressor before I was really surprised when I fired it at an indoor range and realized how loud they really are. Taking it out tomorrow to an outdoor place and I am curious how they will compare. I think it will not be as loud but not by much. We'll see I guess.
    Indoors they do make a difference, but you will notice it more outdoors. Hearing safe too!

(Luzerne County)

(Lehigh County)

Well took my Gemtech Trinity out to the outdoor range the other day and was finally taken by how quite it actually is. Being indoors does make a difference in the overall discharge. Supressors aside for a sec I have noticed when my M9 Beretta is not oiled up before firing it, the pistol only takes 5-10 rounds before jamming/stove piping everyother round. I forgot my CLP at home and wanted to see what happens. Pietro Beretta does not like operating without a proper lubeing before range time. Trinity works fine but M9 was unforgiving. Anyone else have this happen to them?

(Monroe County)

Well took my Gemtech Trinity out to the outdoor range the other day and was finally taken by how quite it actually is. Being indoors does make a difference in the overall discharge. Supressors aside for a sec I have noticed when my M9 Beretta is not oiled up before firing it, the pistol only takes 5-10 rounds before jamming/stove piping everyother round. I forgot my CLP at home and wanted to see what happens. Pietro Beretta does not like operating without a proper lubeing before range time. Trinity works fine but M9 was unforgiving. Anyone else have this happen to them?
    I have never had that problem with my 92F even after an extended range session. Was the suppressor installed when this happened? If it was, maybe a combination of no oil and the extra weight from the can.

(Lehigh County)

The Trinity was tightened on just fine. I have had this happen before forgetting to polyp before range time and the exact same thing happened. Jamming every other round. Must be very fine tollerences. I'm thinking it might be a bad buffer spring but the pistol doesn't have anymore than 1000 round through it. It's fairly new. I will oil and repeat process to see what happens.

(Armstrong County)

Im pretty sure what Kramer was asking does this malfunction only happen when the suppressor is attached to the pistol. Or does it happen when shooting loud as well?

Are you using a booster/LID/Nealson Device with your Trinity?
    We have one 92 the will function like there is nothing on the barrel, and another that has to have a LID to cycle. I swapped out recoil springs down to 9# from 13# factory and it still would not cycle with out it. I even went as far as swapping slide assemblies.
    This is with the Trinity/Multi-Mount as well.

Im wondering if you are right on the edge of working and not working and when you lube your pistol it is just enough for it to function.
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast