Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Good price on new Beretta 92, factory, 17 rd mags?

I'm thinking of getting a few more mags for my 92A1 which came with 3 17 rd mags. I got a 4 mag pouch at the Oaks show last weekend though and of course I need to be able to fill the whole thing. I got a range bag with a ton of mag holders inside so maybe I should just order a ton.

I want factory 17 rd mags, mostly because I want them all to be the same (I'm just weird like that). I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Pro-mag or Mecgar (I think I've even heard Mecgar makes a lot of factory mags) I just want to stick with factory mags.

I found them for $26.95 each (2 or more) shipped and wanted to know from anyone else who's bought them recently or has been shopping for them if that's a good price. At the Oaks show I only saw one table selling new 17 rounders for $29.95 (I think). Eveywhere else I've see online either only has 15 rounders or is more money.

Default Re: Good price on new Beretta 92, factory, 17 rd mags?

Mecgar makes the beretta mags.
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Indiana County)

You probably won't be interested, but CDNN has 17 rnd ACT mags for $16.99 and I know I just seen 18rnd Mec-Gars for $20 but I can't remember where. CDNN lists the factory 17 round mags for $28.99 but they run a sale every weekend, just check their website on Fridays.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll dig through my emails to find the 18rnd Mec-gars.

Mec-Gar makes some good mags and they make tons of OE mags, My GF just bought a SR9C and the mags are made in Italy and so are my Witness mags (but of course the Witness is Italian anyway)

Midway runs sales all the time and if you're on their mailing list they send out discount codes for $10, $25 and $50 off regular priced items.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    You probably won't be interested, but CDNN has 17 rnd ACT mags for $16.99 and I know I just seen 18rnd Mec-Gars for $20 but I can't remember where. CDNN lists the factory 17 round mags for $28.99 but they run a sale every weekend, just check their website on Fridays.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll dig through my emails to find the 18rnd Mec-gars.

Mec-Gar makes some good mags and they make tons of OE mags, My GF just bought a SR9C and the mags are made in Italy and so are my Witness mags (but of course the Witness is Italian anyway)
    Thanks for the heads up about their weekend sales. I might just wait til the next Oaks show. There was a guy at the last one that had them for $29.95 I think. I probably should have gotten one. CDNN would still be more than that with shipping but I'll keep checking them.

Quote Originally Posted by indianjack View Post
    Midway runs sales all the time and if you're on their mailing list they send out discount codes for $10, $25 and $50 off regular priced items.
    Thanks for the tip about the mailing list. I signed up so I'll see what I get. Their regular price on the mags is higher than CDNN above and they're out of stock on top of that.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about their weekend sales. I might just wait til the next Oaks show. There was a guy at the last one that had them for $29.95 I think. I probably should have gotten one. CDNN would still be more than that with shipping but I'll keep checking them.

Thanks for the tip about the mailing list. I signed up so I'll see what I get. Their regular price on the mags is higher than CDNN above and they're out of stock on top of that.
    No problem.

If the mags were to show up on the sale list, they would probably be about $5.00 off at least and during the weekend sales, shipping is usually flat rate and I've seen it run anywhere from $4.99 to $6.99.
    The shipping would be less than the gas and entrance fee to a show(if all you were looking for were mags)

I'm sending you a PM.