Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Jim's Gun shop in Lightstreet

Just wanted to let others know.. It's a small shop built off a garage, not too much inventory (maybe 2 dozen pistols in stock?), but man, Jim and Jim (his son) are 2 great people, and their prices fair.

His hours vary, location is off I-80 exit 236.. 570-380-2817.

Not affiliated or anything, just a happy future customer.
    "Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.”

(Columbia County)

Thumbs up Re: Jim's Gun shop in Lightstreet

I too can vouch for Jim's Gun Shop in Lightstreet PA as a customer. The shop is located at 1200 Mill St, Bloomsburg, PA 17815. They are friendly and knowledgeable as well as offer a service that is not super-common in smaller shops like gunsmithing so when you buy your scope from Jim and want it installed he can do stuff like that so you get you scope bore-sighted which saves you $$ in ammo to get it zeroed. The shop is smaller but just because you don't see it doesn't mean he can't get it so... ask!

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Jim's Gun shop in Lightstreet

Just came across Jim's and visited last weekend. They definitely seem like friendly, knowledgeable guys. Some small shops treat me, a woman, like dirt, but these guys were great. Their prices are a little steep for my taste, but a small shop like that needs to make money somehow.
    I teach your kids.

(Columbia County)

Recently bought my first pistol from him. He took almost 40mins to stand their and explain to me the pros and cons of each one I was looking at. He is an excellent guy and great shop owner. I will definitely do business with him again and would recommend his shop to everyone I know. And even though his inventory is small, he can get almost anything and he will tell you that. It takes about a week to get it in but he will do it for ya.

(Dauphin County)

I can also vouch for Jim's shop and the fair prices.. My fiance purchased her second pistol (used olive Kel-Tec PF9) from him a few months back. Though we were a little disappointed to find out 2 months ago after only about 25rnds the firing pin spring broke. Thankfully she didn't need it for protection the day we discovered it wouldn't fire. Though it was a cheap fix and the pistol did function when it was purchased. She Loves her little piece and I would still consider patroning the store.