I thought i would throw this out there to the Delco community.
The Delaware county county community college baseball team is having a fundraiser for this coming season. If any of you guys/gals would help out it would be greatly appreciated.
Below is the e-mail i received from the person responsible for the fundraiser.
Thanks, Bogey.

Hi Everybody!
My name is Brian Bayliss for those of you who don't know me, I am a current student at Delaware County Community College and a former baseball player. This season I am receiving work study to help out Coach Motta in the dugout and I am emailing everyone to introduce my first job! I am coordinating a fundraising plan to support the DC Baseball program. This Super Bowl Pool is Delaware County Community College Baseballs first ever Super Sunday Fundraiser! Half of the prize money raised will be given back as prizes to the winners! The other portion of money raised will go directly to DC Baseball and will be used to improve program, fund traveling for the team as well as fulfilling other needs as we move to our new conference, the NJCAA! We Need to get all of the blocks full to insure the percentages of prize money so invite your friends and family to participate as well!! Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested. Thank you for playing, best of luck, and go Phantoms!! Feel free to call or email with any questions.

To reserve your box and a chance to win some big prize money, follow the link below and follow the simple directions!

http://www.superbowlpoolsite.com/gri...BowlFundraiser

Follow the link above and simply click on the box or boxes you wish to reserve. You will be asked to give:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Pool Password - "Phantoms"

Once you've done that, click "submit" to save your reservation.

Each block is $20.00. Make checks out to Delaware County College and put "Baseball" in the memo line. Also, $20.00 cash can be handed in person to Brian Bayliss. Please mail checks to:
Brian Bayliss
349 Hawarden Road
Springfield, PA 19064

Make sure you keep track of your scores to see if you've won! You can also check our pool site, winners names will be highlighted!!

Note: AFC and NFC numbers will be assigned once the pool is completely filled, all unassigned blocks will be purchased by Delaware County Baseball. If your numbers match the score, you win!

For example: Your AFC number is 7 and your NFC number is 3, and the score is Patriots: 27 - Giants: 13 YOU WIN!!

Payouts:

End of first quarter - $200
Halftime - $200
End of third quarter- $200
Final score - $400

Good luck to everyone and thank you for choosing to support Delaware County Baseball!!

Brian Bayliss
(610) 731- 4305 (c)
(610) 328- 5472 (h)
brianbayliss1018@aol.com
brianbayliss1018@gmail.com
bbayliss@mail.dccc.edu