Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Erie, let's shoot! Get-together. 1-31?

OK, we have a couple noobs, and some "olds?" planning to battle cabin fever, and try a few different guns
    To make it easier for everyone, we need to pick a central location, and a time.
    http://www.keystonegun.com/ seems to be the best located for everyone.
    Our Open Range/Public Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00pm - 10:00pm. The Range fee for non-members is $6.00 for the day.
    It's right off the Bayfront Highway, Broad St exit, west to Perry, South 2 blocks.
    http://mapq.st/zKMU1z
    This week may be too soon to plan for everyone, so how does next Tuesday night sound?
    Also, we have a member or 2 who belong to Keystone, hopefully they can smooth the way.
    I think I'll join, they have some neat stuff going on, and their fee is very reasonable.
    Feel free to suggest another day/time/place.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

Default Re: Erie, let's shoot! Get-together. 1-31?

im one of the noobs, im free whenever and will most likely be joining keystone if its the closest to my house, but 1/31 is good for me....ok so i found out i live maybe 5 mins from keystone so its a go lol can even go sooner just send a pm or whatever
    Last edited by kennedyted; January 25th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

what time are you going to be there? I have class till about 9 on tues/thurs but I may just head over after. Though I doubt ill have my pistol with me since the whole no guns on campus thing. Plus I am not paying 6 bucks to shoot for an hour.

Hello All,

Nice to read all the positive comments about us and interest in stopping by. Yes, our open range hours are on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 7p-10p. Since the winter season is upon us (minus snow..not a bad thing?) we're seeing a lot of shooters on open range nights, and only having 6 lanes there may be some wait time to get a lane, as it's first come first serve. Though, the turnover is fairly quick, wait time could 10-20 minutes, but it depends how busy we actually are, overall its pretty quick. We always have free coffee and snacks available too.

If next Tuesday is not good or any open range night. We would be more than willing to have a board member or two open up a few hours or so on a weekend or Monday, Wednesday or Friday our non-open range nights for you guys who are interested. If you're interested please let me know through here or PM, and we can get a date and time set. Anything we can do to help break everyone's cabin fever, and loosing up your trigger finger!

Anthony M.
    (Secretary)

(Erie County)

As of now, it looks like only 3 interested. I may bring a couple friends.
    I'd say meet around 7-7:30, and see how it goes.

7-7:30 should be a good time, the earlier the better. We're usually there before 7 and open up a little earlier. Hopefully it'll be a decent showing.

(Erie County)

UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by epa700 View Post
    Hello All,

Nice to read all the positive comments about us and interest in stopping by. Yes, our open range hours are on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 7p-10p. Since the winter season is upon us (minus snow..not a bad thing?) we're seeing a lot of shooters on open range nights, and only having 6 lanes there may be some wait time to get a lane, as it's first come first serve. Though, the turnover is fairly quick, wait time could 10-20 minutes, but it depends how busy we actually are, overall its pretty quick. We always have free coffee and snacks available too.

If next Tuesday is not good or any open range night. We would be more than willing to have a board member or two open up a few hours or so on a weekend or Monday, Wednesday or Friday our non-open range nights for you guys who are interested. If you're interested please let me know through here or PM, and we can get a date and time set. Anything we can do to help break everyone's cabin fever, and loosing up your trigger finger!

Anthony M.
    (Secretary)

Guys, we have been offered half price ($3) for our group!!!!!! We have also been offered a chance for a non-open night, at half price!! Mention PAFOA.
    Keystone is very receptive towards our business, let's support them.
    So far we have myself and 2 friends, and another 2 members from here, planning to shoot on Tuesday.
    If Tuesday's not good for some, or you would rather do another night, or a weekend, let me know, and I'll try to get it going.

(Erie County)

Almost here, who's planning to show?

im 5 minutes away im in, as ive said before though, im w/o handgun , should b purchasing a ruger from a seller on here shortly though, however i will provide ammunition or the money for the ammunition, and would be more than happy to do so

(Erie County)

have fun guys evenings do not work for me. but because of the great weather today friend and i went to the range had a great time shooting the mosins and 22's took the camera but battery died

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast