Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

NRA members, gun owners and all freedom-loving Americans should heed Michelle Obama’s warning. We must spend the next 13 months working to make sure her husband doesn’t get four more years to destroy American freedom for generations to come.

article link

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/11/mi...to-gun-owners/

~id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6~

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

Good post,this can't be emphasized enough
    Jesus is Lord !

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by wildsofpa View Post
    We must spend the next 13 months working to make sure her husband doesn’t get four more years to destroy American freedom for generations to come.
    It's just a little over 9 months now.

(Bucks County)

A collection of morons in long black robes ruling that the second amendment of the US constitution is null and void is not going to end well.

I think this is fear mongering by the NRA for donations and membership money. I really can't see the supreme court ruling guns illegal, no mater how far left it goes. It would be TEOTCATKI if they did.

IMHO they would not want to see the kind of violence this decision would precipitate, would they?
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by n1fhpa View Post
    A collection of morons in long black robes ruling that the second amendment of the US constitution is null and void is not going to end well.

I think this is fear mongering by the NRA for donations and membership money. I really can't see the supreme court ruling guns illegal, no mater how far left it goes. It would be TEOTCATKI if they did.

IMHO they would not want to see the kind of violence this decision would precipitate, would they?
    I hope you're right because nothing the Obama administration & the extreme left wing would try to do would suprise me. I would hate to see our gun rights disappear because people refuse to believe anyone would try. It's already happened in too many countries
    Jesus is Lord !

I predict they will use statements like these to support their stance. Because we know that they can't pass up an opportunity to classify us all as dangerous nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by n1fhpa View Post

(Lawrence County)

They could ban guns tomorrow and nothing would happen. Take a look around at your fellow citizens, 95 percent of them are a bunch of pussies. Sure you might have a disturbance here and there but they would be quickly stomped down, the media would report that the government just saved us from another terrorist attack and it would be over.

(Allegheny County)

If they would someonehow manage to overturn the 2A, I can forsee the start of the "American Revolution" aka another civil war.
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

I think one of the commentors said it best;

"The American Gun Owner...the reason Germany and Japan didn't invade during WW2. They knew that no army could defeat them... 2012...100 MILLION GUN OWNERS with over half a billion guns and millions of rounds of ammo. 80% of the military and LEO are GUN OWNERS as well... 100,000,000 that's more than the combined armies on earth. Go ahead kick the peaceful beast and try to pull it's teeth and take it's claws...See how many days it takes for the rebirth of America without the left."
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    They could ban guns tomorrow and nothing would happen. Take a look around at your fellow citizens, 95 percent of them are a bunch of pussies. Sure you might have a disturbance here and there but they would be quickly stomped down, the media would report that the government just saved us from another terrorist attack and it would be over.
    I can understand your apathy, but I think you will be surprised in how your fellow citizens would react. There will be a continued stockpiling of weapons and ammo for the next year. Stock up now, If Obama wins again there will be another run on ammo.
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast