Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default the shooters bench russellton

If your anywhere close go check it out. Very competitive prices and a gunsmith on site to help out with any technical problems. Also can do just about any custom work you need.

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: the shooters bench russellton

I'll second this !! Small shop but some good guys that work there. Definitely some of the most competitive pricing on firearms i've found anywhere. Only shop i really spend money in regularly. Stop in and check them out sometime if your in the area.
    When unholstering your sidearm it is customary to say: "Excuse me while i whip this out"

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: the shooters bench russellton

I have to say that the guys at the shooters bench are great! Went there for my first time yesterday with my fiance for her to look into getting her first CC sidearm.
    These guys went above and beyond helping her look into the different handguns and what might work best for her ( she is 5'4 93 lbs)
    even though they knew we weren't buying that day they still helped her for at least an hour.
    she picked out what she liked and even though they are just a tad more expensive than a few other shops i will be spending the extra money with them just based on the time they took to help her and answer her questions.
    so the shooters bench gets a great big thumbs up from me and my fiance as well

(Westmoreland County)

Stopped by earlier today to pick up a Ruger LCR22. Couldn't believe what a good price they had on it (399), 100 less than Gander Mountain. Quick service, nice guys. Looked like a nice selection of guns too, although I didn't have a lot of time to browse.

I've been there a dozen times and never had a complaint. Always helpful & willing to answer questions or show you around. Not afraid to come from behind the counter and help find things either, if you've ever been given "try down this or that isle", you know what I mean!
    -Remember the Constitution-

(Allegheny County)

Great experience here.
    Told them up front I had some questions about a 9mm to be used primarily for CC. They took there time and helped a whole lot. Small shop but all of the guys in it were helping out just giving their opinions and helping take into account a few things I would have never considered. Best prices I have found anywhere near Pittsburgh. Will be purchasing my next firearm from them soon.

(Allegheny County)

This is the only shop that I buy my firearms at, all the guys there are friendly and will go out of their way to help with whatever problems or questions you have.

(Allegheny County)

I recently purchased my S&W M&P 15-22MOE from the shooters bench. Great service, friendly knowledgable staff. They also ordered extra mags for me in FDE that i couldn't find anywhere else. Even my girlfriend was impressed by the good selection in a small store. I will be buying from them again very soon

(Westmoreland County)

Another great transaction with The Shooter's Bench. Went in not planning on buying, just wanting to browse for an eventual new single stack 9 purchase to carry when I don't want to carry my bigger CCW. Salesman was really helpful, not pushy, showed me a lot of different guns. Half an hour later I walked out the owner of a new Kahr CW9. Their prices are really competitive.

(Allegheny County)

I have held off posting this for quite a while but my last visit prompted me to do so. I love the shooters bench and go there regularly. I almost exclusively buy my new firearms from Ed the owner. He is a great guy to deal with. However his employee Nate (fat kid with a beard) who i believe is also his gunsmith. Is a complete ignorant asshole. Without fail everytime i deal with that prick i wanna punch his fat face in. He is a complete know it all and makes you feel like you are doing him a personal dis-service when you try to get him to help you.

I do my best to avoid him but it still happens. He will tell you that you are wrong or his way is better about everything everytime. I once was telling another guy in the shop that i missed out on a used .44 super redhawk with extra grips for $500 with transfer. Nate felt the need to flex his pipes and made the thoughtless comment of "thats not a very good deal I could get you a brand new one for $600 out the door"

"Ill" take it i told him knowing he was wrong. So he waddled back to the computer and as usual his words held no bearing on reality. "Oh they must have went up it would be $749".

Everytime he talks to me it is something along those lines, he is right and you cant possibly know something that he doesnt know. I cant believe he is still employed there. Not to mention his typical greeting..... Blank stare..... "what do you need?"
    When unholstering your sidearm it is customary to say: "Excuse me while i whip this out"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast