Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (McKean County)

Default Re: the shooters bench russellton

I am in there weekly and have no issues with the products, prices or service. I would recommend this shop to anyone. Their prices are market driven and to complain about high ammo prices today would be expressing ones own ignorance of simple economics.

(Allegheny County)

Everyone has the right to there opinion , sounds like you work there or hang out there all the time in there click?when gun shop has something you want it's worth it's weight in gold , but if you got something to sell or trade-in all of a sudden your gun isn't worth anything and they offer you trade-in of value of the gun from last years market , then when you see a .223 fmj bullet from china for a dollar a round and they paid 15 cents a round for it doesn't sound fair , or selling all your stuff on Internet

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde6 View Post
    Everyone has the right to there opinion , sounds like you work there or hang out there all the time in there click?when gun shop has something you want it's worth it's weight in gold , but if you got something to sell or trade-in all of a sudden your gun isn't worth anything and they offer you trade-in of value of the gun from last years market , then when you see a .223 fmj bullet from china for a dollar a round and they paid 15 cents a round for it doesn't sound fair , or selling all your stuff on Internet
    I am by no means in their clique. I don't work there either. Bought some small stuff there and will likely buy my next gun there if something I want comes along. Complain all you want about simple economics. I don't know what their profit margin is an I don't care, and it's none of my (or your) business. If you don't like the price turn around and go somewhere else.

Prof

(Allegheny County)

I was looking for something in particular that's been out of stock at Bud's since December. I'd been calling around locally for a while with no luck and decided to sit tight for a couple weeks.

I called Ace a few days ago, they had it in stock. I decided to do a quick check of a couple other shops. Shooters Bench was the only other shop with what I was looking for and it was significantly cheaper than Ace. Probably not quite as cheap as Bud's, but I bet not too far off and besides, bird in hand...

The short version: I found what I wanted at a price I was willing to pay. +1.

Ancient thread, but ...

I just read on Fakebook that The Shooters Bench has closed.

Can anyone confirm or deny or update?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by natrona View Post
    If your anywhere close go check it out. Very competitive prices and a gunsmith on site to help out with any technical problems. Also can do just about any custom work you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by natrona View Post
    Hey sorry you feel that way bpgood1. Our gunsmith doesnt seem to think he knows it all, he is always open to ideas and other peoples thoughts. We havent had any complaints about him and he has been there for 3 years now. Maybe you can talk to him sometime about it and realize hes not an asshole just a guy doing his job.
    Shill
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234