Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Supertuck holsters

Hey so due to all the great info on this forum, I looked up the Supertuck holsters...those really do a great job of concealing!

Does it have to work with a belt, or does it work as is, just tucked into the back of your pants? I wasn't able to tell.

I watched a YouTube of a guy wearing one, and then a girl wearing one. The guy, I could not see the gun if I tried...the girl, I could see it once I saw where it was, but she was wearing a very thin tank.

Very impressed with both....so those of you trying to talk me out of getting a handbag...pat yourselves on the back. LOL.

Only I would probably get the minituck, I think....? Would they work with a skirt? Or just pants? I wear a lot of skirts....
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Supertuck holsters

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    Hey so due to all the great info on this forum, I looked up the Supertuck holsters...those really do a great job of concealing!

Does it have to work with a belt, or does it work as is, just tucked into the back of your pants? I wasn't able to tell.

I watched a YouTube of a guy wearing one, and then a girl wearing one. The guy, I could not see the gun if I tried...the girl, I could see it once I saw where it was, but she was wearing a very thin tank.

Very impressed with both....so those of you trying to talk me out of getting a handbag...pat yourselves on the back. LOL.

Only I would probably get the minituck, I think....? Would they work with a skirt? Or just pants? I wear a lot of skirts....
    A great video that helped my wife is by faliaphotographys's youtube channel, she has a nice video of holsters for women:
    http://youtu.be/ogGBPVk5GQk
    Last edited by Doughdaddy; December 29th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Yes, the Supertuck conceals really well. I wore one with my M&P9c to a Christmas party, covered by a button-down shirt that was tucked in. A friend of mine knew I was carrying, but he couldn't catch a glimpse of printing all evening.

You do need to use it with a good belt, though. The belt keeps it held tight against your body, keeps it from sliding down, and keeps it from lifting up when you draw. You can't really choose a Minituck vs. Supertuck. You'll need whichever one fits your particular gun - the Minituck is only for smaller guns.

If you haven't found it yet, surf over to Kathy Jackson's excellent site at http://www.corneredcat.com/ There's a wealth of information there, much of it specifically tailored to women. It includes several articles on holsters.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yes, the Supertuck conceals really well. I wore one with my M&P9c to a Christmas party, covered by a button-down shirt that was tucked in. A friend of mine knew I was carrying, but he couldn't catch a glimpse of printing all evening.

You do need to use it with a good belt, though. The belt keeps it held tight against your body, keeps it from sliding down, and keeps it from lifting up when you draw. You can't really choose a Minituck vs. Supertuck. You'll need whichever one fits your particular gun - the Minituck is only for smaller guns.
    What if the garment does not have beltloops or something?

(Butler County)

Im not sure about other models but my super tuck deluxe would not work without a belt. its pretty important in the setup and the way the designed the holster its supposed to be used with a belt.

Might work if the garment is tight enough to hold it in. Its intended to be used with a belt though. The clips hook under the bottom edge of the belt and keep the holster from coming out with the gun during the drawstroke. As for the mini tuck, theyre pretty much the same as the ST, only for smaller guns. Think LCP size.

I have a ST and really like it.
    and to the dust you shall return

(Bucks County)

Ohhh okay. I might have to get a separate holster then...I rarely wear belts...I'm short waisted (esp for my height...bleh) so I tend to wear things on my hips and then leave things untucked.

Any suggestions, then?

My husband of course always wears a belt...will have to get him one of the supertuck ones.

Any suggestions, then?
    I doubt you'll get the answer you're looking for from us guys on this forum. You're kinda speaking a foreign language (to us). Take a look at http://www.corneredcat.com/Contents/ Lots of info on this topic, specifically for women.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by donm View Post
    I doubt you'll get the answer you're looking for from us guys on this forum. You're kinda speaking a foreign language (to us). Take a look at http://www.corneredcat.com/Contents/ Lots of info on this topic, specifically for women.
    LOL! Okay I will! I did some research already, but need to do more...looked at the thigh ones but my husband thought that sounded awkward. I dunno. Will keep looking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast