Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Register Your Ruger, Get 20% Off!

Accessories that is...

I had a great experience with the Ruger customer service reps over the phone today. When you purchase a new Ruger there is an offer to register it, if you do they give you 20% off accessories. Typical small print restrictions...it must be used within 60 days and they do not issue the credit again so you must save the email. Well... I didn't save the email and it's been over two month. I figured I would give it a anyway. I called up and asked if I could still use the 20% off, the rep looked up my info and responded "I don't see why not." She looked up my name, asked what I wanted (the Mitch Rosen OWB holster for the SR9c) and she gave me the corrected price of $60. That was it...

Overall I've been extremely happy with the SR9c and Rugers customer service. Let's just see if Mitch Rosen name lives up to it's reputation.

Default Re: Register Your Ruger, Get 20% Off!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPhillyGuy View Post
    Accessories that is...

I had a great experience with the Ruger customer service reps over the phone today. When you purchase a new Ruger there is an offer to register it, if you do they give you 20% off accessories. Typical small print restrictions...it must be used within 60 days and they do not issue the credit again so you must save the email. Well... I didn't save the email and it's been over two month. I figured I would give it a anyway. I called up and asked if I could still use the 20% off, the rep looked up my info and responded "I don't see why not." She looked up my name, asked what I wanted (the Mitch Rosen OWB holster for the SR9c) and she gave me the corrected price of $60. That was it...

Overall I've been extremely happy with the SR9c and Rugers customer service. Let's just see if Mitch Rosen name lives up to it's reputation.

so I got my ruger LCP over a year ago... would this and could this apply to me> I have not registered my gun with them... what do you think?
    ΑΣΦ

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    so I got my ruger LCP over a year ago... would this and could this apply to me> I have not registered my gun with them... what do you think?
    I'm sure you would still be able to register it, (for warranty/recall purposes) as far as the 20% off goes I don't have a clue. It couldn't hurt to try.

(Tioga County)

I bought two Ruger firearms this year. I'll have to check this out.
    MikeP

(Allegheny County)

They told me i could use it after the stated time period although I did register mine online. I find their 20% is still higher than buying elsewhere though.

(Berks County)

bummer I got a Ruger this year then bought a Mitch Rosen holster from their website... I wish I had known about this!
    "Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me" -Genesis 27:3

As far as I'm concerned, Ruger has the absolute best customer service of any firearm manufacturer. Fact is, they beat 99% of anyone's customer service.
    I sent a Ruger Red Label back for repairs. Cost? ZER0 (0). Statement was lifetime warranty to fix or replace. They gave me the same gun back by serial number but let me assure you, I pretty much got a new gun back. They replaced everything on it with brand new parts.

Ruger has my vote for any firearm!

Browning, well, them som'bitches will never get another dime of my money!

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPhillyGuy View Post
    I had a great experience with the Ruger customer service reps over the phone today. When you purchase a new Ruger there is an offer to register it, if you do they give you 20% off accessories...
    I'm very satisfied with my Rugers and have never had a reason to test their customer service, but . . . did Ruger actually use the word "register?" If so, it seems like a poor choice of terms.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunGirl610 View Post
    bummer I got a Ruger this year then bought a Mitch Rosen holster from their website... I wish I had known about this!
    How do you like it so far?

(Berks County)

I REALLY like it! The color is a real deep brownish red, and as soon as you open the package you can smell that leather mmmm. Its tight at first but as with any leather holster it breaks in real nice!
    "Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me" -Genesis 27:3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast