Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Possible Posting Issue in the Classifieds Section

So here's the scoop...

Yesterday, after updating a few sales I have running in the classifieds section, I attempted to create two new sales. Per usual, I wrote out the listings, attached necessary pictures, previewed the posts to ensure accuracy, clicked the submit button, and then went about my day.

When I came back later, however, I discovered that, although the updated sales bumped to the top, the two new sales were not posted. My first thought was that I accidentally posted them in the wrong section, and that they were “trashed” by a moderator. My second thought was that I closed them without actually hitting “submit,” but that is unlikely.

In any event, I decided to repost them, making sure I had the correct section, but otherwise using the same procedure described above. This time, however, I noticed a screen mentioning something to the effect that the sales would have to wait for moderator approval before being posted. I don’t recall seeing this screen before, so I don’t know what to make of it since the sales in question didn’t break any rules that I’m aware of (and I checked).

Perhaps more importantly, though, is the fact that, since I submitted them twice, both attempts may be awaiting approval, so I figured I’d throw out a heads up to moderators so as to avoid double posts.

In any case, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-RSM

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Possible Posting Issue in the Classifieds Section

I found four threads that you started in the Accessories & Ammunition forum that were awaiting approval. There has been no change in policy in regards to the classifieds. These posts were placed in this status automatically, for some undetermined reason. I've approved the most recent two, so they are close to the top, and deleted the older duplicates.
    Last edited by gnbrotz; November 6th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.