Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Crossbreed Great Deals!

I am very excited I just got a great deal on a Crossbreed Supertuck and belt. There is a site http://www.crossbreedseconds.com that lists all of their seconds and blems. The discounts are about 50% off normal pricing. They seem to be going fast and I didn't see anything in the search on this. Just a noob trying to help. I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong area.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Crossbreed Great Deals!

Thanks for posting this. A good product at reduced prices. I'm a big believer in cosmetic seconds. No one will see your holsters anyway
    Tim

(Lehigh County)

I looked at it and went to other one and the only form of payment they weil take is cash. Something doesn't seem right. They don't even take money orders.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB814 View Post
    I am very excited I just got a great deal on a Crossbreed Supertuck and belt. There is a site http://www.crossbreedseconds.com that lists all of their seconds and blems. The discounts are about 50% off normal pricing. They seem to be going fast and I didn't see anything in the search on this. Just a noob trying to help. I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong area.

WOW! I was sooooooooooo excited to get another Crossbreed. I browsed the site, found one, proceeded to order page and found out that they will only accept CASH.

No checks, credit cards, and not even Money Orders!! Silly. So, no new holster for me. NO WAY WILL I SEND CASH through the MAIL!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB814 View Post
    The ip address of this "noob" needs to be banned. A guy with one post? With a post that is a bunch of transparent marketing? "they seem to be going fast." really, a$$hole? How can you tell.

Ban this pos. Clearly fraudster.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGunGuy View Post
    The ip address of this "noob" needs to be banned. A guy with one post? With a post that is a bunch of transparent marketing? "they seem to be going fast." really, a$$hole? How can you tell.

Ban this pos. Clearly fraudster.
    Wow, not trying to stand up for the "noob" your bashing but the link he posted is legit.

I ordered a few holster from this program and they are practically brand new. There is another discussion on XDtalk.com..The owner of crossbreed runs that forum.

I guess for everyone scared to send cash in the mail, just insure it. If not more for me..

(Lehigh County)

I emailed crossbreed to find out about it. I'll see what I get back from them.

(Erie County)

I am not a fraud. Just a new guy trying to help you folks out. I am new to all this and have found a wealth of knowledge here. I was just trying to give back a little. There is plenty of information and happy customers on XDtalk if you don't believe me. I hope this is not how the majority of people on this forum think. I've already sent my money. I'll be happy to post picks when my half price holster and belt arrive. I know they are going fast because I've been watching the site. Email crossbreed direct if you dont believe me!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by CenterTree View Post

WOW! I was sooooooooooo excited to get another Crossbreed. I browsed the site, found one, proceeded to order page and found out that they will only accept CASH.

No checks, credit cards, and not even Money Orders!! Silly. So, no new holster for me. NO WAY WILL I SEND CASH through the MAIL!!
    It doesn't prove anything, but I find it odd that when I do a WHOIS lookup on crossbreedholsters.com I find a different registrar than for crossbreedseconds.com.

ETA: This has me leaning toward legit though: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/crossbr...s-back-12.html

To the OP: I apologize if I was too hasty in thinking this was a scam. A first-time post leading to a seemingly obscure cash-only website seemed a little too suspicious for my taste.
    Last edited by twency; November 4th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Delaware County)

Shitski,,, and I just got my new holster from Wilson Combat yesterday. Oh well,,,,, they don't have any elephant leather anyway.
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast