Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Exclamation Donations needed for DAMAGE CONTROL. His LTCF permit DENIED by overzealous sheriff.

As many of you know, PAFOA member "Damage Control" was wrongly denied his LTCF by the Susquehanna CO Sheriff's office.

The thread detailing this is located HERE

This matter is of importance to ALL firearms owners.
    Damage Control's denial was due to an alleged report to his local PD of him openly carrying a handgun ON HIS OWN PROPERTY!

Obviously, this denial is way outside the limits of the law controlling the issuance of LTCF's.

Please help DC in his appeal by donating whatever you can to offset the legal fees. DC needs at least $600 just to get the ball rolling and we do not know how much by the time court hearing completes.

As with Gnbrotz, Damage Control has pledged to keep accurate records of the monies received and to donate any suplus back to PAFOA!

We've done this before with the Gnbrotz case and were successful, on many levels! Once again, we need to mobilize as a collective force against these flagrant violations of the law by these rogue sheriffs. Your application could be next to be denied if we do not act on these abuses.

Lets git 'er done... Again.

================================================== ===

To send a donation via mail: PM myself or Damage Control for the mailing address.
    Please note your PAFOA user name on/with your donation.

I encourage mail donations since the paypal fee is just more $$ away from the goal but realize the convenience of PayPal. So...
    For PayPal donations send them to:cgabriel_06 -at- yahoo.com
    Or click this link: PayPal: LTCF Legal Fund
    Please note your PAFOA user name in the comments

================================================== ===

Important:
    Please keep the discussion on this thread related to questions directly related to the donation process.
    Please send all well wishes to Damage Control and other discussion to the other thread.
    I want this to remain an easy thread to get the relevant info for donations from.
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; February 21st, 2008 at 01:36 PM.

Default Re: Donations needed for DAMAGE CONTROL. His LTCF permit DENIED by overzealous sheri

I'm down DC. Make us proud!
    FUCK BIDEN

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Donations needed for DAMAGE CONTROL. His LTCF permit DENIED by overzealous sheri

Please include your PFOA username when using snail mail For I am keeping a log for PFOA. Also if there is an option using paypal (not sure) for a place to put your PFOA user name please do so.

I would like to also state that all monies not used will be donated back to PFOA.

Thank you for the support!

DC

(Perry County)

Donation sent via paypal.

Also there is a place to put your username in Paypal. I put mine in the comments section the last step before sending funds.
    Last edited by Penguini66; January 23rd, 2008 at 10:22 AM.
    We the people have not only the right but the responsibility to hang tyrants for treason.

(Berks County)

Hey all, just an administrative note:

Let's keep the discussion in this thread limited strictly to the donations for Damage Control's cause. All other discussion of DC's situation should be posted to the original thread created by DC, here:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed...y-sheriff.html

This way, all point of discussion on this issue (except for donations) are in one place. Any posts to this thread not donation related will be deleted or moved to the above thread.

Thanks!
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Snyder County)

I sent a donation via paypal, but there was no place to put my screen name.
    Sorry I couldn't give more.
    Last edited by Zef_66; July 14th, 2014 at 01:49 PM.

Donation sent via pay pal.
    User name here on the forum is my name.
    Good Luck!

(Susquehanna County)

I would like to take this time to thank all of you for helping me in so many ways; my writings can not express the gratitude that my wife and I feel. With out the family here at PFOA none of this would be possible. I would not have even known where to start. The knowledge, support and experience here is tremendous.

As you all are well aware I can not talk at length about what is going on, but I can tell you we are entering the next step due to the help and support I have received. You guys encouraged me to step up to the plate and swing on more than one level.

Many of you don’t know me so I would like to take this time to to give you a small window into my life.

I am a God fearing man but I believe you have a right to believe in what ever you want and in no way do I ever try to push my faith off on other people.
    I am 30 years old born 2/11/1977.
    I am a Class A CNC machinist/ CNC programmer for a local military manufacture.
    I am on my second and forever marriage (like 2nd and goal) I am an Eagles fan.
    I have four children, two step and two of my previous marriage. We are expecting a baby any minute (Literally) I wish pisnnapalm would move closer so I could borrow his bus lol
    My wife is very supportive of me and I of her. We have a very loving and fulfilling marriage.
    I am a registered republican voter.
    A picture of me can be found here http://www.pafoa.org/forum/lounge-10...tml#post155882

Again THANK YOU to all of you.

Damage Control

(Allegheny County)

snail mail away!!!!!!!!

keep up the good fight, we got your back, even if you are an eagles fan (yuck)

(Snyder County)

Any idea of how much was donated? Can you post, whether website or just in a post on this thread, how much was donated and your expenses? Just curious mainly.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast