Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Open Carry Meet with Mark

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    Anyone else notice the cop sitting in the mall parking lot facing the F&H entrance? Not saying he was there to keep an eye on us, just something I something I noticed as I left. Situational awareness, if you will.
    On the way out I noticed a few in the back of the parking lot but it looked like there was a fender-bender that they were responding to.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by tmountjr View Post
    On the way out I noticed a few in the back of the parking lot but it looked like there was a fender-bender that they were responding to.
    I saw mall cops in the F&H parking lot, but didn't notice any 'real' LEO vehicles. Could be the one I saw in the main mall lot was finishing up some paper work from the accident.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    I saw mall cops in the F&H parking lot, but didn't notice any 'real' LEO vehicles. Could be the one I saw in the main mall lot was finishing up some paper work from the accident.
    These were marked as Upper Merion Traffic Police.

(Delaware County)

So the night went well, and now that I am sitting in the passenger seat of a car during a 7 hour drive to Powell, Ohio, I have time to do a little typing. Last night when we got home, it was BED TIME. lol.

Anyway, as has been said, about 22 or so people came out when we were expecting twelve. It was awesome to see so many people turn out and hang and enjoy some good food and drinks, especially with everyone so heavily armed. It took a while for us to get situated, and the management staff was very helpful.

Because of the enormity of our party, we needed more room. Turns out, another company had rented out the entire back room of the Fox and Hound, but only about six people showed up. I sort of felt bad for them, but they let us utilize the extra space, so we had PLENTY of room for everyone.

At one point as I was trying to get thing situated, one of the female managers asked me what our group was celebrating, and I gave her the long and short. She smiled and nodded (I don't think she was really that interested, or was paying much attention, but that's fine) and didn't seem bothered at all to have so many people with openly carried firearms in one place.

We had a wonderful time and I am so appreciate of so many people coming out to say hello. Hope to see the same faces plus some more at the next event!

Mark

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112