Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Narrow it down to 2 for my area.

I have checked out alot of shops in my area and have purchased from 2 on a regular bases.Stonebrooke is a great shop with lots to choose from with prices that are right on with internet pricing.Freedom Armory is the other shop that I shop at.Good selection and bonus they have a range.Also pretty good prices.Check them out for yourself or if you know one better ,let me know.

(Cumberland County)

Cool Re: Narrow it down to 2 for my area.

i have not bought firearms at freedom armory but have bought a can from them. paperwork went well. also had them shorten a ss 10/22 barrel and thread it for use with said can. work was acceptable and prompt as well as price. happy with them overall but reasonable pricing on firearms and range membership or rental need a little to be desired. granted if you live in that area it probably is a good choice overall. have yet to get to stonebrooke it is kinda out of my way, looking forward to it though.

(York County)

Default Re: Narrow it down to 2 for my area.

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    i have not bought firearms at freedom armory but have bought a can from them. paperwork went well. also had them shorten a ss 10/22 barrel and thread it for use with said can. work was acceptable and prompt as well as price. happy with them overall but reasonable pricing on firearms and range membership or rental need a little to be desired. granted if you live in that area it probably is a good choice overall. have yet to get to stonebrooke it is kinda out of my way, looking forward to it though.
    Stonebrooke has great prices and the guys in the store really work with you.Worth the trip.