Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Default A Little FlameThrower Video/Draco-C AK-47 Pistol

Haven't been on here in a while so I figured I would break my absence with a video I took this weekend while at the range. Don't have much time for shooting but I go whenever I have a chance. Woke up and went to National Sporting Goods in Jersey Shore to get some 380 ammo to plink with but like any other gun enthusiast like me I wound up leaving with a new member of the family. I used to own this particular firearm before and regretted selling it so when I saw it sitting there all by its lonesome I couldn't help but pick it up for further inspection. She was labeled ALMOST accurately and had a very reasonable price tag considering it was for sale in a gun shop. They called it a Zastava M59/66 and that's partially true except this beauty needed to be called exactly by its correct description. She's a Yugoslavian m59/66 a1 or SKS. After giving her a good look over and checking serial numbers I tried to flip the magazine box open and open the slide only to realize what I was getting myself into. As you may be aware, after dropping the cash I spent the next 3 hours cleaning the cosmoline out of and off of it. She was a bonafide surplus firearm directly out of storage. She cleaned up nice, only showed maybe one or two shots down through her and it was time to take it to the range for a run through. The SKS joined my AK pistol and my two LCP's for a late evening shoot. Started getting dark and took the opportunity to capture my first video of the fireballs that come out of the AK at night. Believe me, it hurts the eyes to shoot after dark for sure! Tons of fun either way though.

Here is the video of the flamethrower...

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Chester County)

Default Re: A Little FlameThrower Video/Draco-C AK-47 Pistol

I can vouch firsthand, that's what they all do. First time I fired mine I thought I had cooked off the cosmolene that the hoppe's had missed. Apparently those flash suppressors on the full-sized aren't just for looks, who knew?