Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Craziness in South GA today

So shortly before I came into work today i had a wild experience... Obviously you guys dont know the street names and the school etc but this started not too far from my house and he followed me home...

Just had a teenager I assume from Glynn Academy follow me home and threaten my life. I was making a turn off of Gloucester onto Egmont on my motorcycle he was stopped at the sign but was creeping forward while I was in the middle of the turn. He said something to me when i completed the turn but with the helmet and the sound of the bike I couldn't discern what was said. And I thought nothing else of it.

I pulled up parked at my house and after backing up my motorcycle into its parking place he turned the corner. I didn't know he had followed me to my home. The driver was a young slender white male in a Black Nissan (Murano I believe) GA tag number BPN 8157 He followed me to the house and stated if his friend hadn't been with him he would have F&^%ed me up at that intersection(I assume he meant run me over). Along with a few other threats.

I Was carrying concealed and I am glad he didnt escalate it... I immediately called 911 as he traveled down Reynolds street. He turned around at the end of the street and came back and started making threats again because I had called the police. He then drove off.

Two officers responded they were very nice Officer Futch(I believe she was a FTO) and a new Officer I've never seen before named Stirewalt . They gave me a case number so I can pick up a report in a few days.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Craziness in South GA today

Quote Originally Posted by rmodel65 View Post
    So shortly before I came into work today i had a wild experience... Obviously you guys dont know the street names and the school etc but this started not too far from my house and he followed me home...
    Ouch, that is wild. People are truly ridiculous.
    Stay safe and let us know if you hear from the guy again(and watch out, just in case he has any buddies come after you).

Obviously him knowing where you live isn't a good thing, heh.

im just surprised he followed a 350+ pound motorcyclist home lol

(Bucks County)

All the more reason not to leave home without your weapon.
    Glad you didn't have to use it.
    Love your country - Fear your government

going to get the incident report tomorrow(would have done it today but i lost my wallet this afternoon at lunch when i was riding the motorcycle). it is a kid hes a high school student...gonna visit the school and talk to the resource officer and give him a copy of the incident report not sure if he was skipping class or if he is a senior who get the privilege to leave early...imho if hes running around town acting like an idiot maybe that needs to be revoked so he can stay in class all day