Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    (Lawrence County)

Default Re: Missouri Bullets "Hardness Optimized"

The OP has not responded in the two days given to him and he is welcome to PM me if he has new information or takes one of use up on his offer to test the bullets. Until then, this thread is going to be closed.

People can make their own assumptions based on his silence.

As for your post, nononsense, I don't find it necessary to apologize to new members who post without first reading the rules.

It appears that a member on another board made note of this thread in a "what not to do" type of thread and now several posters of that board came over here. Some read the rules and posted excellent information. Others decided to do some bashing without checking our rules.

Lycanandwehaveacomplaintsystemformodsthrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

Default Missouri Bullets Co. Customer Service

Well I thought I would update the Missouri Bullets problem I continue to have. My thread http://forum.pafoa.org/ammunition-re...optimized.html did get the attention of Management at Missouri Bullets but sadly rather than get a call from the Owner, I got a call from their local Sheriff's Department, the Sheriff I called when Brad threatened to post my personal information and said I was a closet homosexual living in a slum in Pittsburgh on his Face Book page. It seems Missouri Bullets thinks it’s harassment to post factual information about a defective product he sold me and wont even discuss a settlement. When the problem arose I called Missouri Bullets several times but they no doubt have caller ID and refused to answer the phone after identifying my number and the problem I was having with their bullets leading up my barrel to the point of losing sight of the rifling. The Sheriff said he was going to arrest me for posting a truthful story about my bad experience; I guess the Owner of Missouri Bullets thinks it's against the law to tell true stories about his bad product and service. I know I read how they tell you how they take care of their customers but if this is how they take care of them, I'm not sure it's a safe place to do business. All I want is a refund for the bad order of bullets that can’t be used their so poorly cast but they won’t even discuss it with me. Well they will fight it out on forums and post defamatory remarks about me on their Facer Book page but refuse to resolve the problem.

As a matter of fact the Sheriff even thought I was being quite reasonable just asking for the refund of the bad bullets but I guess Missouri Bullets still refuses to make good on the bad product.

I'll keep you posted on how this progresses since my First Amendment right to free speech is being threatened by Missouri Bullets and the Sheriffs Department with threats of arrest for sharing my actual experience; even posting pictures as proof of the bad product.

Remember, I just want my money back....

OK Missouri Bullet Trolls, move in for damage control. LOL

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112