Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: Nationals Sporting Goods

Yep, yep. And about 5'-9" tall. Never seen him with a suit and tie on yet though. Hell, i've been in there a couple times in the last few weeks with getting my new pistol and all.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 Outlaw View Post
    i should add besides over dressing i have nothing bad to say about him seems nice and all. i just feel funny buying a gun from someone in a suit or dress shoes. im used to buying from folks who look like they shoot them and not just carry or sell them. it'll take some getting used to but as long as everything else stays the same it'll stay my shop of choice.

btw he wasnt open carrying when i saw him. it actually seemed like it was his first time in the place. maybe he's starting to fit in a lil better now
    ha yeah some of the t-shirts Drew wears are pretty funny, like rotting skulls and all kinds of shit, but he's in a heavy metal band or something so it fits!

I agree, as long as the prices and down to earth friendly attitudes stay the same I'll keep buying there.

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post

I agree, as long as the prices and down to earth friendly attitudes stay the same I'll keep buying there.
    yea its been my favorite gunshop since i was about 13. always treated me good even back in my teen wannabe gangster days lol

(Clinton County)

I do have one gripe and only one so far, nationals doesn't carry .45 acp fmj's of any kind! WTF! lol I got mine at dick's so i could target shoot. Hell, dick's was the cheapest place around too!
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

i wouldnt know im too cheap to buy ammo lol i sit at my computer desk all day with a lee hand press 3 days a week so i can afford to shoot at the range 2 days a week. if only the snow would clear

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    I do have one gripe and only one so far, nationals doesn't carry .45 acp fmj's of any kind! WTF! lol I got mine at dick's so i could target shoot. Hell, dick's was the cheapest place around too!
    hmm, I haven't had to buy 45 in a while... try hitting walmart at either midnight or early in the morning, somedays you catch them just pulling the ammo off the pallets.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post
    hmm, I haven't had to buy 45 in a while... try hitting walmart at either midnight or early in the morning, somedays you catch them just pulling the ammo off the pallets.
    LOL! I've givin up on wally world entirely. They never have shit there as far as ammo goes. Alot of the other stores like millers have let their inventory get low due to the tax year ending so its hard to find anything this time of year as it is. Nationals is still my "go-to" shop and it will always be. Like you guys have said before, i sure do hope things don't change there and that nationals will be a place i would be proud to take my 2 year old boy shopping when he gets a little older to appreciate that kinda stuff.
    μολ ν λαβέ

i take my 3yo girl in all the time. last time whe was telling drew she wanted a pink .22 "wif a case" for xmass lol she had to have a case for hers since i keep my ar in one in the living room

man you cant beat the nationals prices... i've been trying to decide between a couple handguns for over a week now and did most of my researching through gunbroker and budsgunshop online buds usually has the lowest price for everything. well i called the national today and priced them and they were actually cheaper than buds lol

springfield mil spec stainless 660
    springfield gi stainless 565
    glock 20 555

i think if i got the extra $100 when i go im gonna get the mil spec but if i dont im going to have a hell of a time deciding between the GI and glock 20

(Lycoming County)

I stopped in yesterday. In 1911s they had 3 Kimbers, a few Springfields, one in 9mm, perhaps overs, but those are the only ones I took notice too. I wish I had the cash for the 9mm. I was peeking around the Sigs as well. That Navy model caught my eye.

I don't get a chance to run down there much. I might take my RIA and put it towards a trade at some point.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast