Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lanco Tactical

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Lanco Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by WWGunslinger View Post
    I bought my Spike's lower from Lanco Tactical at a gun show a few months ago. The 2 guys that I was talking to were very nice and helpful, especially as I was new to ARs.

However, I thought the business card that I got said that you had to have an appointment to come in? Maybe this has changed since then? Maybe he was still working out of his house at the time?
    You got it. He still has some of his old cards floating around.

(Lancaster County)

I had been in the shop a couple of times and the first time I was there I picked up a holster. They had to order it but the price was right.

The next time I went in I had a lot of questions about upgrading my current Bushmaster AR-15. They answered all of my questions professionally and courteously. Being relatively new to firearms in general and very new to rifles and AR-15s, I had a lot to learn.

I thought about the advice they gave me and went back yesterday and they helped me build an AR-15 from the ground up. Nathan was very knowledgeable about every single part and helped me pick the right components for me. I ended up trading my Bushmaster and was very happy with the trade in value they gave me. It was more than I expected and was a very fair price.

After cruising the internet checking out the prices of the parts I just purchased, I was pleasantly surprised that I could not find ANY of the parts I purchased cheaper anywhere else.

So all in all, they have great service, excellent prices, and give fair value for trades. I also note that they have very competitive prices on Ammo.

A+ shop in my book!

(Dauphin County)

These guys are wonderful! I have purchased numerous weapons from them and did multiple transfers. They are straight shooters and do not have a crazy markup like most small shops. They have various backgrounds and this experience sells !

I cant say enough about them. I had an ar15 built for my dad and needed it at the last minute. They came through and I had it the next day. Numerous other occacasions I needed things quick and they came through.

If you havent visited Lanco - you need to.

(Berks County)

Kudos to the Lanco Tactical team, picked up a new holster for my new to me G21. Good price,great service.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Lancaster County)

I highly recommend Lanco Tactical for your firearms needs. I've made several firearm purchases there. Not only does Lanco have an excellent selection of tactical firearms and accessories, they can also source just about any firearm you need. Their prices are fair and the staff treats everyone with respect. They are all very knowledgeable when it comes to tactical rifles. It is nice to finally have a local shop that welcomes everyone.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by jkoons View Post
    I highly recommend Lanco Tactical for your firearms needs. I've made several firearm purchases there. Not only does Lanco have an excellent selection of tactical firearms and accessories, they can also source just about any firearm you need. Their prices are fair and the staff treats everyone with respect. They are all very knowledgeable when it comes to tactical rifles. It is nice to finally have a local shop that welcomes everyone.
    this ^^^^^^

(Lancaster County)

Wow... I want to say thanks to everyone for the kind words about our store. We are continuing to grow and add new product lines. It takes time but we have come a long way already and look forward to the new challenges and things that lie ahead for us... If you are looking for something we do not have please do not hesitate to ask us and we will try and track it down for you. And if you are in the Elizabethtown area please stop in and say hi and have a look around. We are now open Monday - Friday from 12 noon - 8pm and Saturday from 10am - 4pm.

Finally, we will be receiving our first shipment of our new Lanco Tactical LLC AR15 style stipped lower receivers in about one week. I will try and jump back on here and post some photos of them once they arrive...

Thanks!

Nathan Lamb - President
    Last edited by Lanco Tactical; April 19th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

(Columbia County)

Great shop, great people, awesome prices. A++ They made transferring a firearm painless and fast. Hopefully I can make the journey back soon!

(Lancaster County)

I am going to add my gratefulness to this store.

I had seen that they opened a shop but as a creature of habit I went to some other shops around Lancaster County as they had done just enough in the past to earn my business.

I went back to another shop that I had purchased from before to order a 1911 I wanted. I knew that they did not have it in stock but was told that it would arrive in about a week. Needless to say, nearly two months later I still did not have my 1911 and the shop could not figure out what was going on.

One of my co-workers suggested I speak to the guys at Lanco Tactical. After checking out their website and using the "Gallery of Guns" feature on their site, I immediately called in and placed my order (this past Monday). Yesterday I received a call that my 1911 has arrived and I could come in and pick it up (which I did as soon I got off work). Talk about speedy service!

But it is not the speediness of their service that I want to commend them on. The friendliness of the staff, their approach to doing business, and the atmosphere of the shop make this a great business. It only takes one experience for a customer to decide if it is worth continuing the business relationship or to look elsewhere. While I will still support other shops, Lanco Tactical will become where I head to first.

Thanks for the great experience and I will be seeing when I get the itch again!

(Lancaster County)

i got my lower with my hometown as manufacturer on it and first three digits of local phone numbers as s/n. just kinda cool to look at my gun and see that i thought. side note finish is excellent! lpk went in like greased monkey shit and fits a spare upper tight as hell. waiting till sometime this week for a dedicated spikes upper to come in.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast