Hello,

I am new to firearms and I'm trying to do things the right way...took a class, first time I shot was with an NRA instructor...I see great prices on guns at online sites and understand that an order from such a place has to go to an FFL who does the background check and the transfer. The main site I have been looking at does list preferred FFL's...some of them are individuals and some are stores.

Last thing I want to do is be a nuisance to someone...I don't know if FFL's are happy to take delivery/do the transfer, or if they look at it in the same way a tire dealer does if you order tires online and take them to a tire dealer to get them installed (they don't want to be bothered because you bought something they sell online to save money...tried it once and they seemed offended I didn't buy the tires at their shop.) Can anybody point me to an FFL in the Pittsburgh area that will be happy to take delivery/do the transfer?

I apologize if this violated written or unwritten rules of the board...I did read the written rules and saw nothing that would've made me think that a post like this was against them. I've got no family or friends that own or are interested in guns, so I kinda don't have anyone to talk simple things through with...so I read and search, but I haven't been able to find anything that answers the question I have above.