Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Hybrid View

(Adams County)

Default Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

(copied from "Black This Out" website)

{Attention:
    Mainstream Media
    On October 19th, 2011, tens of thousands of Americans will stand together to send you a very clear message. We are sick of your lies and repeated attempts to dismiss Ron Paul as a 2012 GOP Frontrunner. You have only fueled our passion and our will to use our numbers against you. We'll make this grassroots effort to donate to the Ron Paul campaign on this day one of the greatest donation efforts in history}

Http://www.blackthisout.com

Donations for Moneybomb are made at Http://www.ronpaul2012.com on October 19th, 2012

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

I'll be donating. thanks for posting up the event.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Adams County)

Awesome! and You are welcome. We each gotta do our part to keep our fellow RP supporters informed, and to help spread the truth that the media chooses to ignore, if we want true change in America, and want to keep ALL our rights protected, and take back our rights that have been taken from us.

(Montgomery County)

thank you very much for this post. I wish i could contribute but am a broke mofo ATM. Ron Paul is one of the last true american patriot politicians. he doesnt tell you what you want to hear or what u want to believe is true. RON PAUL 2012.
    He has been saying the same things for 20+ years, and neither panders to voters or worries about polls. having been a congressman for 20+ years, he has refused congressional pension as well as medicare and social security (because he doesnt need it.)

RON PAUL 2012
    Last edited by ChefErik11; October 26th, 2011 at 12:39 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChefErik11 View Post
    thank you very much for this post. I have to work but wish i could be there. Ron Paul is one of the last true american patriot politicians. he doesnt tell you what you want to hear or what u want to believe is true. RON PAUL 2012.
    He has been saying the same things for 20+ years, and neither panders to voters or worries about polls. having been a congressman for 20+ years, he has refused congressional pension as well as medicare and social security (because he doesnt need it.)

RON PAUL 2012
    the money bomb on Wednesday will run from 12am until the next day, I'm sure.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Monroe County)

Make sure you invite everyone on Facebook and anyone else you know. This is the most important event of the campaign.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    the money bomb on Wednesday will run from 12am until the next day, I'm sure.
    It is my understanding that due to the server crash earlier, the moneybomb has been extended for 72 hours! i know all that extra time added for just a couple of hours of server crash is extreme....but im not gonna complain

The various news stations have had their "experts" on there giving their opinions as "fact", stating that Dr. RP is "unelectable". Who are they to decide who is electable and who isnt? Dr. RP has been elected MANY times, and is even a Congressman (which would prove that he can be elected)

In the Fox/Google debate, they even asked him that silly question "are you electable, sir?" IMO, that is a ridiculous question to ask any candidate during a debate.

To address your concern for the RP supporters that you have encountered, and their view being RP's way or No way, You are going to find that quite a bit with his supporters. Im sure every candidate has some that are like that. Most of his supporters are very passionate, and are unwaverable....sorry to end this without making a point, i was drawn away from the computer for a little bit, and cant remember exactly where i was going with it